Chapter eight | drunk lance

I woke up to see lance soundlessly sleeping on my chest. I smiled to myself loving the view.

"Hey, lance" I said in a whisperish tone as I nudged lance slightly trying to wake him

Lance groaned continuously until he was finally awake.

"What?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes

"We have to get ready for the party" i said starting to sit up, lance sitting up as I did too

"Ugh, ok, how are we going to dress?" He asked with a yawn

"Fancy, super gay, or casual?" I asked with a chuckle

"Causal, we'll save those two for something better" lance said with a smile

I smiled back at him and kissed his forehead.

"By the way, you know how in the movies vampires can't go in the sun?" Lance asked

"Yeah?" I replied

"How do you not burn?" He asked

I lifted my hand and showed lance the small black band around my middle finger on my right hand. It has some imprints on it in red but other then that it looks like a normal ring.

"If I take this off in the sun, I burn" I say

"Oh, cool." He said with a smile

"Now lets get ready" I said as I got up

I took off my shirt to change into my new one. I've decided to wear something casual but looks nice. So a mix of fancy and casual?

When I finished changing I looked over to lance, he was all done and wearing his new jacket that I've given him. He hasn't taken it off since I gave it to him, it's cute.

"Ready to go?" I asked lance with a smile

"Yep!" Lance said happily as he skipped downstairs

I followed closely behind lance with a smirk, he's adorable.

I put on my motorcycle helmet and put lances on him for him.

I got onto my bike and lance got in behind me, he grabbed my waist tightly as I started the bike and we drove far away from the house.

After awhile of driving we finally arrived to the house, we knew for sure it was the house holding the party because it had music blasting out of it and junk all over the lawn.

I held lances hand and intertwined our fingers as we walked into the house, this is our time to show everyone.

As we walked inside some people gave us some weird looks but most people really didn't care about us.

I got lance and myself a drink, I handed him a red solo cup filled with alcohol and watched as he took a big gulp and then quickly spat it out realizing it was hard liquor.

I chuckled at lance and he glared at me as I drank it without issues.

As we stood together by the drinks we were getting questions here and there asking if we were dating, gladly and happily we always told them we were.

"Hey! Keith! Let's go dance!" Lance yelled over the music holding his empty cup.

That's his second cup full.

We walked over to where the DJ is and we stood in the middle of the crowd to dance.

At first it started out just swaying and nodding our heads but then the alcohol kicked in.

After a few minutes lance was grinding all over me and getting really touchy.

At this point I don't even know if it's because of the alcohol or the attention, but I'm liking this either way.

I pulled lance up and started to kiss him roughly, he began to grind as we kissed, it felt amazing.

I opened one of my eyes to see a shit ton of people looking at us, so I just closed my eyes again and continued to kiss him.

This was our plan anyway.

Lance suddenly broke our kiss and looked at me

"W-wait hereee!" Lance yelled over the music his words slurred, obviously he is drunk

He's a adorable light weight.

After a few minutes of standing around I heard someone on like a microphone.

I looked over to the DJ and saw lance holding the mic.

"Hey! Yo! Everyone! I have something to say!" He yelled slurring his words

Everyone's attention was suddenly on him and he stood up on something making him taller

"That person right there, a lot of you know him, his name is Keith, he's my bkyfrieeeeeeeeeeend!!!" Lance yelled spitting and mixing up his words

"Plus I'm fucking wasted biiitchessss!" Lance added and everyone cheered, even a few people patted me on the back for no reason at all

I cheered out loudly and waited for lance to come back,

I grabbed lances face and smashed our lips together, I love this light weight.

After awhile of making out on the dance floor I couldn't take it anymore, I really want lance, and by want I mean I want him in bed with me again.

I broke our kiss and grabbed lances hand and ran out of the house which was hosting the party.

Lance seemed upset and confused but I doubt he'll be upset when we get back to the house.

I put the helmet on lance and put on mine, I sat on the motorcycle and began to drive to the house.

As we drove down a silent road I could feel lances hands travel to my bulge.

"Ooh! Someone's excited!" He said in a drunk voice which was actually a mix of adorable and fucking hilarious

I laughed to myself as I tried to move lances teasing hands.

A/n; I have such a shitty upload schedule I'm sorry guys, enjoy and possibly smut next chp ;)