Epilogue

When Keith finally stopped driving I looked around to see where we were.

No fucking way.

"Is this yours?!" I asked looking at the huge mansion in front of me

Keith nodded slowly with a smile, I looked over to him with my jaw wide and eyes filled with happiness.

I jumped out of the car and ran up to the top of the driveway, I sat on the porch stairs looking around the beautiful area, I can see all of California from here!

"I'm guessing you like it?" Keith asked with a chuckle as he reached the top of the porch unlocking the door

I nodded viciously waiting for the doors to open and when they did my eyes glowed brightly.

"Keith! I love it so much! I've only lived in a small house all my life, my parents could barley afford anything for me, and now look!" I said grabbing Keith happily

Keith gave me a small peck and smiled "it's all yours baby"

My face suddenly dropped, smile and all.

"W-what?" Keith asked

"I just remembered what happened before we came here" I said turning from Keith

He can't find me here, can he?

"What did he do you you" Keith asked placing a hand on my back

I turned around and explained everything to Keith.

Keith's face filled with pure rage, I can tell he's had enough. I can tell Shiro had crossed the line.

"Stay here lance, don't leave until I come back, there's tons of food, clothes and everything you'll need. I will be back" Keith said full seriousness in his face as he walked towards the door

"What the fuck are you doing? Where are you going?!" I asked nervously

"I'm going to make things right" he said before shutting the door on my face. The last thing I could hear was his car driving off.

I soon turned around fear filling my body, this house is a lot bigger now without Keith.

I ended up sitting in this stupid house alone for 5 days straight, I hadn't moved from the one corner I was in, in one of the biggest room of the house.

I physically couldn't move and could barley breath.

What if Shiro comes back?

Suddenly I could hear the door alarm beep meaning someone has opened the door.

My body began to shake as I didn't k know who entered the house, suddenly the sound of Keith calling me filled my ears.

I ran downstairs towards the lobby to see Keith, his shirt is worn out and full of dirt, he has multiple cuts on his face but it's him, my Keith.

"W-what did you do?" I asked nervous for the answer

"I killed him" he said

My eyes filled with fear and soon I felt relieved, I hugged Keith tightly not able to let go.

He suddenly picked me up and walked us upstairs.

Suddenly we were in a bed room, he laid me down and he laid down beside me, I grabbed his hand and held it tightly.

This is my new life now, with Keith in this huge house.

Just us.

--/////////////////////////////////////--

Part 2 of the epilogue:

"Come back here you!" I yelled as I ran after Keith and my small little daughter around the lobby of our house

It's been three years after he killed Shiro and I've never been happier, I've forgotten about my past, I am so much happier here with Keith and Eva.

When I told my parents where I was moving they were sad, they were sad because they couldn't visit, I assured them they could come for Holliday's which I would pay for.

Though sooner or later they will be confused as to why I still look 17 it will be fine... I hope.

Keith and I even got married. A year after shiros death we decided we were ready. None of my family had come seeing I'm basically still a highschooler they wouldn't understand.

Though our daughter isn't a vampire I love her, besides I think she'll have a much better life not being like us, life killers.

She can actually go to school and have a normal life as herself.

I'm proud of what I've become with Keith.

I'm glad I was changed.

The end

A/n: I hope you guys enjoyed

Also I'm so surprised how many people read this like god damn it's not that good I'm sorry 😂😂