intro

copyright  © 2018 all rights reserved to avenuetozier on wattpad none of this story may be rewritten, reproduced, or reformed unless given permission by me, the author.

mr. mclaughlin, my boss, what a grumpy man. i dont think that i have ever seen him happy. he is always angry with me, but is so kind to everyone else that works in this big building of his. maybe it's because he thinks i'm not experienced?

i set his latte on his desk with my trembling hand, trying my ultimate best not to spill it. It is the morning, which is the most terrifying time of the whole day. i hate stepping foot into Mclaughlin's Investment Inc., but after getting fired from my last job, i really need this one. 

it's not exactly the job that sucks. it is my boss, Mr.Mclaughlin. i hate being his assistant with a passion. I can't really do anything about it though because he won't bump me up and I sure as hell am not becoming the parking lot sweeper. I watch as his plump, pink lips take a sip of the latte..

his eyebrows furrow together, making a disgusted face, "you didn't add enough cream."

"i'm so sorry Mr. Mclaughlin, i'll go put more in." i apologize, grabbing the cup from his clean desk. 

oh how i hate him. i would never tell him that though. this job actually pays very well and i'm not going to lose it just because of my hatred for my boss. 

"do you ever know how to do anything right? being an assistant shouldn't be that hard." he growls, making my mouth go dry. 

"yes, sir." i reply, even though he didn't ask me a question. 

"it took you two weeks of waiting to get this job," he narrows his eyes at me, his voice ice cold.  "it'll take me two seconds to fire you."

i am literally so excited for this new book. i had no clue how big my other book would get, and seeing you guys enjoy it made me write another one. honestly, this book means so much to me because i personally love caleb and have met him before and so i have been waiting to make this book for a long time. i hope you enjoy it, and buckle down for one hell of a ride. 

DISCLAIMER

there were a few people who had a problem with my other book, which I get, but if i put disclaimer saying that this will be inappropriate and you don't like that, then leave. this book contains mature language and sexual content. Caleb also is a lot older in this book, seeing that he is a CEO. if you get butthurt, then leave.