fifteen

mila+

i return back to caleb's office and set down the coffee on his desk.he smiles up at me.

"let's go get lunch." he tells me.

"but it's only 9:00." i say.

he flashes me a smile of pearly whites, "then let's go grab breakfast."

"but there's work that needs to be done."

"it can be done afterward, let's go." he says once more, getting up from his seat.

i watch as he looks around his desk for his car keys and his phone. he leaves his suit jacket behind him and personally, he looks way more attractive without it anyway.

"pick wherever you want to go." he tells me, a smirk on his face.

my eyebrows pull together, "you're the one who suggested we go and get food."

"very well then. i know just the place." he smiles, grabbing my hand and leading me out the door.

he lets go of it right away, though, when we start to see more of his staff members. i follow him out to the parking lot and into his sports car. this is probably the only second  time i've rode in a car this nice.

"where are we going? you didn't tell me." i speak up.

"just be patient. you'll see." he flashes me another smile and that's when i grow really confused.

i look out of the window and the more we drive, the more curious i start to grow. i turn my heard and see us going into the gates. i've only seen these once,  but who could ever forget?

"we're going to your house?" i ask, murmuring.

"yes, we are." caleb replies.

we park in front of the giant mansion and he comes around to my side to open the door for me. he grabs my hand once more and this time, he doesn't let go. we both walk inside together and i see the same lady from last time, cleaning.

"good morning, marla." caleb greets her.

"mr. mclaughlin?" she says confused. "you just lef-"

"and i'm back for a little." he tells her. "please make us both something to eat. anything will be fine."

she nods her head, obeying and he takes me up the stairs. my breathing slowly begins to shallow. oh lord. this is his way of getting revenge from the office. we go inside of his giant room and he locks the door behind me, causing me to turn around and face him.

"now, we have about half an hour. we can go the easy way and you can kiss me, or you can be stubborn and we can take a more complex route." he shoots me a wicked gleam.

my heart rate starts to beat faster than ever, "i-"

"alright, we'll go with number two." he cuts me off, not even letting me answer.

"you didn't even let me say what i wanted?"

"what was it that you wanted?" he raises an eyebrow. 

"number one and two." i grin at him and his face lights up.

he quickly scoops down his arms and wraps them around my waist. caleb's soft lips clash with mine and i kiss back immediately.

caleb's pov

finally. finally. finally. this is actually happening.

a short and quiet whimper releases from mila's mouth as i start to trail my lips down her neck. i begin to step forward which causes the back of her knees to hit the edge of my bed.

i slowly lay her down and gaze at her formally dressed body. she rolls her eyes and i suddenly grow confused by her actions.

"are you gonna stare all day or do something?" she raises an eyebrow.

a smile forms on my lips. that attitude. that attitude i've grown to love and hate. i crawl on top of her and dip my head in the crook of her neck. she hums and moans something as her fingers lace into the roots of my hair.

she's not objecting... this is a good sign.i plant one last wet kiss on her neck before unbuttoning my shirt. her manicured fingers reach up to help me and i look down at her. she's so beautiful and now i regret every time that i've been a dick to her.

she pushes the linen off my shoulders and i take it off completely. i touch the hem of her shirt and slowly roll it up, passing her stomach to see if she'd stop me now, but she doesn't.

okay, she wants me to keep going. after discarding of her shirt, i kiss down her chest and down the valley of her breasts. she arches her back while moaning my name, which only turns me on even more.

not being able to wait anymore or be patient, i get up from her and walk toward my dresser. i look around the different colored condom packets and choose one quickly.

i return back to mila and she props herself up on her elbows, looking right at me. i toss the condom onto the bed.

"take of the rest of your clothes." i command and she does what i say.

i quickly unbuckle my pants and they pool around my ankles. we have twenty minutes. let's see if she'll last the whole time, if she does, she'll amaze me even more than she already does.

now, her and i both completely naked and i can't help but quickly tear open the foil packet. i roll my rubber onto my erect member and she watches me carefully. i feel so on the spot.

"are you sure about this?" i ask her, not knowing why i want reassurance.

she nods her head and bites her bottom lip. i line myself up with her and slowly sink in, savoring every inch of her glorious body.

{vote, comment, share}