Tough Sh*t

I stood up, but Eliot put his hand on my hip to stop me from moving.

"Everyone. Out." Damien said. The room cleared quickly. "Skylar. Come on, baby."

"Damien. I don't want to be with you anymore." I shook my head, pushing Eliot's hand off of me and walking to stand a few feet from Damien.

"I see you found Eliot Spencer." Damien looked behind me, to Eliot.

"Whatever you want to do to me, leave them out of it. They didn't do anything to you."

"Need I to remind you I still have something of your's? Someone you value?" Damien raised an eyebrow.

"Someone?" I repeated. Then it sank in. "Oh god, Damien. You wouldn't hurt her."

"Its a little too late for that now, Skylar." Damien wore a smile, though it was more of a smirk. "You should've taken Noel with you."

"You-you killed her?" I put a hand on my forehead and another on my hip. My breathing was getting heavy. "Damien. How- how could you?"

"I think its time for us to go." Damien kissed my cheek before leaving. I stood there, trying to remember how to breath.

"Skylar?" Eliot walked over to me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I shook my head. "Leave me alone." I ran up to my room, slamming the door loudly. I opened the window and climbed up the fire escape.

THIRD PERSON

Skylar sat on the edge of the roof with her knees pulled to her chest and her arms wrapped around them tightly. She put her face in her knees as she cried.

Down in the bar, everyone was confused.

"Go see what's wrong with her, Eliot." Nate said quietly before going to the bar and getting his whiskey.

"On it." Eliot sighed and went up to her room. The window was open. He knew where she was. He went up to the roof and sat down beside Skye on the roof.

"Go away." She pushed him away.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Skylar. You're crying. Something's bothering you. Who's Noel?"

"Nobody." She pushed him away again.

"Stop pushing me before I loose my patients. Who was she?"

"My baby." My baby?

"What?"

Skylar brushed her hand back through her hair and put her legs over the edge of the roof. She looked out over the scenery of buildings in the night.

"About a year after I met Damien, I found out I was pregnant. Her name is- was Noel. Noel Grace Lee. I didn't give her Damien's last name though. We never got married so I didn't think she needed it. Damien agreed to her last name being Lee. I thought he actually loved her. She was only a year and a half. She'd be two in less than a week from now." Skylar looked back down to her hands. "I can't believe I ever left her with him. He's such an inconsiderate, self absorbed bastard."

"You had a kid with Damien Moreau?" Eliot stood up.

"Eliot. Please don't be mad-"

"You never said anything about a damned kid, Skylar!"

"Eliot, please-" Skylar stared crying again.

"Don't even, Skylar." Eliot shook his head as he down the fire escape. He went back in through the front door of the bar, slamming the door.