Meeting Them

-skylars pov-m
As I walk down the long hallways, past the stage, the bathrooms, the parts and service. Finally to a large hallway which lead to the Security office. Two rooms on each side of the hall. Probably the party rooms. As I walked there, I noticed all the drawings kids made plastered on the wall. I also noticed the decorations hanging from the ceiling, it seemed friendly enough.
-time skip huehue-
It was now 2AM. This guy on the phone (hey phone guy!) Said about animatronics roaming around. I knew all of this, I worked at the last place. This place seemed so new..No wonder it's called 'new and improved'. I flipped through the cameras, just to look up and see that really cute animatronic animal thing. This was Toy Chica. I put my Freddy mask on, she then left. I then saw Toy Bonnie in the right vent. I left my Freddy mask on, just to relize I needed to wind the music box. This was harder than the last location. This was gonna be hard, for it was only 3AM and they were everywhere. "Hey!" I heard, I beside me. It sounded like a female auto tuned animatronic voice. I turn my head to see Toy Chica. I fall out of my seat, staring at the beautiful animatronic. Her eyes were Magenta-Purple-Ish, like the original Bonnie. She had a bib that said "Let's Party!" And a yellow dress and a cupcake. She had more curves than the last Chica and the others. *Mumbling yelling*!! *mumbling yelling!* "Lar!" I snapped out of my thoughts. "Skylar, are you okay??" I stared at her. "How do you know my name?!" She pointed to my shirt. It had a name tag sewed into it. I'm so stupid.
Pull it together Skylar! I thought. Then another animatronic walked in. Mangle.
Mangle waved in a sexy way, how beautiful. Wait.. I don't think theese animatronics are cute! Do I...? I shrugged it off. Hearing a loud "Hello?" It was BB! "Omg! Hey Balloon Boy!!" I said walking over giving him a hug. I even gave everyone a hug, for every animatronic was here now. Toy Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Mangle, and Balloon Boy. With the originals too. The puppet was also here. But we call the Puppet Master Jack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you ArcticFox56 for commenting lol! I'll help you tell the story!! Lol cya l8r my dude. I have to sleep~!