BawnBawn~~

BonBon's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few months since I saw Skylar. I walked out of the pizzarea in my black cloak from back then.. I wasn't a bunny anymore, I was a wolf. I was like Funtime Foxy chibi form! I slicked my wolf ears back with a beanie and put the cloak on. I tucked my tail around my leg and kinda made it stay there. I put the hood on from my cloak and made my way out.

~le time skip!~

I saw a purple house and looked through the same window, and was met by a very handsome voice. "Hello BonBon...I see you're new and improved.." I turned and saw Vincent. I decided to play along, so I took my hood off. "Oh yes, you see, the bunny kind of stuff was getting boring so I decided it was time to.. change.." I took my beanie and cloak off to show myself, and he picked me up and kissed my cheek. "Well baby, since you're being so nice why don't I show you Skylar?"

~le time skip of them talking while going to Vincent's slave place thingy~

He opened the door and Skylar and Mangle were having sex. "HEY I TOLD YOU NO SEX!!" He then took out a controller and Mangle and Skylar got shocked. I noticed they had shock collars on. I then heard a snap, one was on me. "Get on your hands and knees and beg me for mercy." Vincent said, I quickly got on my knees and begged him to not shock me. He then dragged me into his room and threw me in his closet which he turned into a cage. "BonBon...Mhhn..Dance for me." I then noticed a pole behind me, and I refused. I felt a very painful shock go through me, so bad that I passed out. I saw darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~
Skylar's POV
~~~~~~~~~~

Mangle was so yummy..Me licking her womanhood and her moans makes me wanna cum in her face so bad..But Vincent is my Daddy 😍 he is such a Daddy to me. He fucks me senseless and leaves me sore,  making me beg for more. I just wanna feel him inside me again. As I think this he walks in and I get on my hands and knees, put my face on the ground, put my hands behind my back and wait for my treatment. I feel him go inside me. "Ohhh! Yes daddy!!" I scream. "Yes!! Harder! Faster!" I feel Mangle suck my dick slowly and deep throat me Everytime. "*moan* HARDER!! FASTER!!" I scream louder to Vincent and Mangle. They both go to the best they can, I soon cum. Vincent cums in me and he spanks me so hard I get the biggest bruise of my life. He then pulls Mangle away and puts his dick in her womanhood, and she moans. "FASTER VINCENT!! HIT THE SPOT!!!" Mangle yelled. She was annoying so I put my dick in her mouth and swayed my hips, technically rubbing my ass on her face. She sucked on my hard cock and she moaned time to time, her legs so spread two men could fuck her. Vincent cummed in her and then left us there, so I fucked her senseless.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Vincent's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked to my room and saw BonBon in the closet just sitting there naked like I left her. She spread her legs and played with herself before she noticed me. "Oh I'm sorry Daddy.. I was just thinking about you.." She said. 'YES!! MY POTION WORKED!' I screamed in my mind. "Keep playing with yourself for Daddy, okay?" I said, she nodded and tilted her head back, inserting 3 fingers in bed Small womanhood. Her moans we're so sweet. She was going slow, she then spoke up. "Daddy come fuck me.."

I turned and saw her on her hands and knees looking at me with her puppy eyes. "Please I'm horny for you.." she said, as she wiggled her little butt for me. "Okay.." I said. I then took her out of her cage and picked her up bridal style and set her on my bed. She spread her legs wide and looked at my cock. "So big.." she said, still staring at it. I then slammed my big cock into her little womanhood and she gasped.

This was just the start.

~~~~~~~
Hello everyone! Author here! It's like 1:50 AM and I'm not getting sleep. I made this one just for ArcticFox56 because I felt like he needed this.. So here you go. Skylar's POV I tried making him seem super horny soooo.. Hehe, Vincent's name will now be Daddy! ;)