BonBon's Journey

As I was stuck in the room with Vincent, I noticed a window beside me. I quickly unlocked it, thankfully behind very small I could slip through. I dropped 2 floors down and ran into the woods behind his home. I heard him yelling behind me, saying mean threat's and other things I don't wanna say. I came across a girl listening to Eminem- Without Me. How do I know? Well, let's just say, I can learn like any other human. Once I stopped running, out of breath, Vincent had given up long ago. He was no-where to be seen. I quickly ran into some house and found a black cloak big enough to cover my whole body, and not drag on the ground. Probably for about 10 year-olds, considering I am as tall as one. A short one, actually. All the other 10 year-olds are taller. Huh.. I walked out of the house and put the hood on, covering my robotic ears. The cloak drooped down, just to my ankles. My bunny poof tail whatever you wanna call it, was poking out a little, so I'll have to be careful. I ran down the roads getting weird looks. The hood stayed on covering my face, even when I ran and the wind tried to take it off. I kept running, now not even getting out of breath. Running and running, no where to go. Soon I came across the streets I saw everyday outside of the pizzarea. I ran to the pizzarea. "MARION!!!!!"
I ran inside, going straight to the prize corner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for no "Dirty Mind" activations during this chapter. This chapter was simply made in my car around family, so, I couldn't continue what happened in the last chapter. Yes, Skylar and Mangle are still there, along with Vincent. Yes, BonBon did escape, don't let your imagination run wild!! She is perfectly fine right now. For Skylar, well, he gets a little suprise.... Heheheheheh!

Hint:

*Anime male noises* AHHH!!! MHHHHHNNN~~~~

XDDDDDDDDD