Spank me harder, Daddy!

BonBon's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I play with myself, just a moaning mess, Vincent yanks me by my hair and sits on the edge of the bed, laying me across his lap on my stomach. He grabbed a ruler and pressed it on my ass. "Beg for it" Vincent said. "Oh Daddy please spank me! I've been so naughty lately, I think this bad girl needs a spanking!" I said in lust. "Beg more" Vincent added, rubbing the cold ruler on my ass, sometimes tapping my ass with it. "DADDY! SPANK ME!! SPANK ME HARD!!!" I yell to the top of my lungs, and when I'm finished, I whimper in pain as he spanks my ass with the ruler at an non-human speed, soon making my ass bleed and bruise up. "AHH!!! DADDY!!!" I scream, as he just grinned. He then said, "Give me a blowjob." I got on my knees and ripped his clothing off. "What a nice cock you have, Daddy." I said licking the tip, then deep throating him once. "So nice..I want it in me so bad.." Having lust in my eyes. I turned around and then put the tip on my anal, and quickly made it go in. "Oh Daddy, here's and iron rod..When heated it burns skin..It says, ""Vincent's Sex Slave."" I say, before I know it, he burns that onto my ass, hand, stomach, breast, near my womanhood, and my cheek. He then licked my womanhood. I got on my hands and knees on the floor. Vincent then picked me up by my hair, threw me on the bed, and made me ride him. "OHHHH! DAAADDDYYYY!! FASTER!! HARDER!!!" I scream. Skylar then walks in, and with Mangle, and I'm chained to the wall and am forced to watch it happen to Skylar and Mangle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skylar, Mangle, BonBon: Papi!
Vincent: That's right..