You Monster!

I snapped out of it. I couldn't let him notice though. I asked to go play outside and he said yes, of course he trusted me. I grabbed a water from the fridge and got ready. I wore this :

Once you were done getting ready you did the thing you'll regret forever

Once you were done getting ready you did the thing you'll regret forever. "Goodbye, Daddy!!" You said. And with that, you walked out the door.

~le time skip~

I ran and ran and ran. I saw the same streets from before when I ran away. I turned a corner and saw the pizzarea.. Seeing my twin there, playing the role of me. I burst through the glass, thank God they weren't open today. "KINDESHIU!!!!" (pronounced kinn-deh-sh-oo) "IM HERE!!!" I scream to the top of my lungs. "KINDESHIU, ITS ME! BON!" I screamed also. Marionette/Marion was surprised to see me, and he hugged me tightly. "Vincent is a monster!" I said in between breaths, taking a sip of my water. "He is probably hunting me down now!" I added. "Calm down, Bon! Its alright! We're here!" Golden Freddy said. "We will always protect you!" "I hope so.." I thought. I ran into the prize corner and say my notebook where all my drawings are. I drew Skylar and Mangle, I shipped them so much.

~Goldy/Golden Freddy's POV~

I heard a lot of loud noises. Kindeshiu's name was all I heard. I teleported in the room prepared to calm down a fight but I only saw the one and only, Bon. I calmed her down (not gonna write it im lazy.) and then she ran into the prize corner. I sat down and Toy Bonnie, Freddy, Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, Balloon Boy, and Kindeshiu joined me for a slice of pizza. "So-" I started. "Oh dont get me started, Goldy!" Kindeshiu interrupted. "Well that-" she interrupted AGAIN. "Goldy we all know you want to talk about how much you love Bon and how excited you are that's she's back and you're just hiding it!!! We all know! You've clearly showed it ever since she went missing and I got a chance in the spotlight as her." Kindeshiu said, in a very angry tone."Jesus Kindeshiu! Calm down! He just wants someone to talk to not a speech about how he should bottle up his feelings!" Freddy said. "Thanks brother." "No problem, Goldy."

Kindeshiu looked mad as hell. She stormed off, somewhere into the darkness of the pizzarea. Toy Chica was technically eating all the pizza before any of us could get two slices, BB/Balloon Boy/Balloon Bitch was laughing his head off on how Kindeshiu got mad oh so easily, and Toy Bonnie was technically silent, observing us. Eyes all landed on Bon when she walked in the room and took a slice of pizza, then chugging down 15 Kool-Aid-Jammers (something like that I forgot the name). "Bon you're never this hungry OR this thirsty!" BB said pointing out the obvious. "Well I was tortured!" Bon said through gulps of Kool-Aid.

"What torture..?" Toy Chica said.

~~~~~~
Oooo I brought back TOY CHICA! YOU'RE WELCOME~~ YAYANSKWNSKSBSKABSKSBWKZBSKZHWNZJWJSBSJSBSNSJZBSJSNSKSNZJOYFOULYXKYZJXKHCKYXTJZKYXKYXYXKXTDKYXKYZTSKYXDITXKHCKYXTXLCYSIXKYXITXKY IM EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! ILL SPILL A SECRET. VINCENT = DEAD. EHHESJSHKZNWKSBSJWNKSSNHEHEHSHEHEHEHWHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH MARSHMELLOW