0.1

|Y/N's POV|
You were in the carriage staring at the outside world. It felt so different to not be living with the Queen anymore. You sighed then closed your eyes and moved away from the window and rest your head on the seat.

~An Hour Later~

You opened my eyes after being awoken by a shadow blocking the cloudy light. You looked to see the driver staring at me awaiting for me to climb out. " Ahh, Thank you for waking me... " You said bowing your head as a way to say thank you.

You grabbed your bag and climbed out of the carriage. You looked at the Manor and thought to yourself. ' So, this is where the Watchdog and his Butler lives at. '

You walked up to the door and knocked on it gently, not wanting to worry about making an entrance

You walked up to the door and knocked on it gently, not wanting to worry about making an entrance. You were wearing a long dress with short sleeves seeing that you had a maid cut them perfectly seeing that they were way to long.
(this picture should give you an idea)

You waited until the door opened, revealing a tall Butler in black with white gloves

You waited until the door opened, revealing a tall Butler in black with white gloves. " Ahh, Sebastian Michaelis. How nice to meet you. " You said with a bit a venom dripping into the words. Sebastian stared at you, " Y/N L/N, nice that you could meet with us finally. Hopefully the Queen didn't give you much trouble, you poor kitten. " He said which ticked you off.

You wanted to scratch him in the face or even slapped but she were stopped by a voice that sounded familiar. " Sebastian, Is that anyway to treat the Queen's Kitten? " Ciel Phantomhive said and Sebastian bowed, " I'm deeply sorry, I just couldn't stop myself. " He says then opened the doors so you could walk in.

You looked at Ciel who was looking at you as well then you broke off the gaze and looked at the floor. " Y/N, I'm afraid we haven't officially met have we? " He finally asked you, and you shook your head. " I'm Ciel Phantomhive, the Queen's Watchdog, And you must be the hidden Kitten, F/N L/N. " He said cocking his head to the side. You noticed his eyepatch and you were taken by surprise that your eyes flashed color. You looked at the floor once again, then you heard voices and running. You turned to see a girl and two boys, " Sebastian....there's mice running about. " The younger of the two boys said, who was wearing a gardener hat.

" Finnian, What is the meaning of this? " Ciel asked looking quite annoyed

" Finnian, What is the meaning of this? " Ciel asked looking quite annoyed. The boy Finnian didn't know what to say then looked at you and smiles. You didn't know what to do back so you smiled back, you then felt water on your hair. You turned to see Sebastian with a spray bottle filled with water. You glared at him and growled, you went up to slap him but was stopped by Ciel.

I hoped you all enjoyed this and do note that Grell will come later in the Chapters! But for now please enjoy this first chapter! I will try to update later today seeing that I am out of school for a week!
Bai! ~Azure-Bluebell!