1.5

Y/N's POV
You turned to look at your reflection in the mirror, your hair was in perfect curls and your eyes weren't as puffy as they were before. The violet ballgown you were wearing matched your curves perfectly. You smiled a little and looked down, you weren't as happy as you were with Grell but you decided that it would make do until the next time you would see him. Running your hands down your dress you turned to face Rika, the kitten was purring loudly as it laid on the bed, her eyes closed. You watched the kitten for a solid few moments before walking up to her and kissing her head gently, your knee just barely touching the floor. Leaning back upwards, you turned towards the door and walked to it, opening it up a bit. You looked back behind you to see one of Rika's eyes open but slowly closed again as you walked out of the room and shut the door.
Making your way downstairs slowly, your foot tripped over the other one and you just slightly stumbled into the arms of another. "Are you alright, Ma'am?" The gentle voice said and you nodded your head, picking up yourself from the person's arms. You looked up to see who it was before you realized that the party was here. "I'm fine, don't worry...?" You stopped to wait for him to respond with his name. "Ash..Ash Landers." He says and you blinked confused for a second. "Queen Victoria's butler?" You asked cocking your head to the side and he nodded. Then you remembered, taking notice of his white hair and amethyst gaze. "Now I remember you...say is The Queen here then?" You added softly and he looked away, his gaze grew cold. "Yes, but she is talking to Ciel Phantomhive...but she asked me to have a dance with you." He responded and you sighed softly. "Oh...well I frankly isn't one to dance, but instead we could go out to the garden and talk." You spoke and he nodded his head again taking your hand and walks to the garden.
The cold breeze rushed over you and you regretted not wearing a jacket, Ash noticed this and takes his jacket off then puts it over your shoulders. You smiled in gratitude and he looked down at your lips, his cheek were slightly dusty pink. You blinked confused before realizing anything, his mouth was against yours. You were way too emotional for it, but you thought it was Grell and kissed him back gently.

//Yikes...plot twist jk I just wanted to do an extra chapter for today since I felt bad since it has almost been a month since I last updated. But anywho, I feel really dumb cuz I gotta wait 'til later to get my new Nike headband. Anyways, love y'all cute little bluebells!//