1.9

Y/N's
I stared at Grell as he walked away from me then I looked to see Ciel and the queen beside me, I smiled weakly as I could almost hear my heart shatter into a million pieces.. I could've told Grell my feelings for him, but why would he even bother to be with me...
I was neither pretty nor beautiful to even be wanted by the most ugliest rat in England.
I sighed gently then looked down, feeling Ciel rest his hand on my shoulder which made my emotions react in an odd way.

Tears streamed down my cheeks as though I was sad, but I had no reason to cry...I had no reason to want Grell's love but as much as I wanted it...I knew that I could never have it.
Shrugging his hand off my shoulder, I took a step back and looked back to the queen.
"I'm sorry...but I need to retrieve something from my...." My voice trailed off as I thought for a moment.
'could I even call it my room anymore?'
obviously, I wasn't going to live here anymore since it's not safe for the queen's two most sacred possessions in the arms of a demon...especially for since Sebastian already has a deal with Ciel.
Shaking my head slowly, I cleared my throat a bit and narrowed my eyes.
"I must grab something from my.....my previous room..." I said annoyed,
walking past Grell; I whispered something to him softly so no one but him could hear me.

He followed me as though he was to help me with something, at first I felt confident to tell him my feelings...but I was absolutely scared for my life even though nothing bad could happen to me....but a lot of bad things could happen
to Grell if anyone had found out..
Opening the door to my 'room'
I saw Rika curled up in a ball on the cat bed made for him/her (i am too lazy to see what this cat's gender was again)
Grell knocked on the door then opened it and entered the room, shutting the door quickly, staring at me a bit.
"Why'd you want me her-"
He was cut off by the sudden movement from me...to which I had your arms wrapped around him tightly.
Tears streamed down my cheek again, but this time I knew why...I knew how good it felt to hug the man I've known for a year and longer...
You wanted him to be yours...
but I wasn't sure if the queen would allow Grell to court me or not.

"Y/N...."
He started out, not sure of what to say.
I released my grip on him and looked up at him,
the tears were still falling down my cheek as he took his black gloves off to wipe the sparkling crystals from my cheek...
"Princess...please don't cry.."
He finally says, as he leans his head down to kiss the top of my head lightly.
Which had made my cheeks flush up to the color of blood...
"G-Grell...I have something very important to tell you...but I don't know if you can.....can accept the reality of what I have to say..."
I said softly...
a small smile appeared on my face as I wiped my eyes delicately with my handkerchief.
"Hmm...?"
He mumbles under his breath
as he stares in my e/c gaze deeply...as though he was memorized.

"Grell....
I wanted to tell you that I-....
I love you...
I don't know how but from the very first day....
all the way to Christmas...
and until now....
I wanted to hide my feelings from you...
but its just so painful
to hide the emotions
from the man I love
so dearly....
the man I want to hold and cherish
until my very last breath.....
and until the eternity of my love for you ends..."
I looked down in embarrassment as his green gaze brightened up.

"Y/N....
M/N)...
L/N...
I love you as well.."

AHHHHHKJhkjhsaklnkjdsahkjlk......This chapter was just soooooo adorable
I actually cried no joke lol