2.0 - Part 2

Y/N's
Its been awhile since we left the castle and now we're just running through forests, it really wasn't comfortable when we had to pause even with the fact that the queen's guards could be following us at any minute. I sighed softly then decided one we get past these last huge boulders, we would take a break because I knew that Electra wouldn't be able to continue running any longer without rest and food. Once we got past the huge boulders, I pulled the reins to make the stallion stop, then I got off the saddle, uneasily but managing. I glanced to the sides of both me and the horse since I was really worried about getting caught. I don't know why I thought this was such a great idea but I guess I'll live for now. I looked around for somewhere to allow Electra to rest at while being tied up so he didn't wander off and nothing got him. I saw a skinny tree and I thought it would be better to tie him up there since he would have access to the leaves and the fresh grass below the branches. I clicked my tongue and walked to the tree, tying the reins around the tree. I stared at the ground for a few moments before looking away then to the saddle bag around my shoulder and neck. I opened to find Rika staring up at me with her blue eyes, and I giggled softly then set the bag down on a stump. I walked to Electra and grabbed the saddle bag that had all the food in it. I opened it up then reached in the bag of horse cookies and grabbed two, keeping them in my palm then giving them to the eagerly awaiting stallion. I smiled a bit as he munched the cookies quickly, then I took the rest of the stuff from the saddle bag to the stump and sat down. Even though I wasn't in any good attire to be out here in freezing weather, it's better than having to deal with an inn keeper asking me how I got all the way out here. My head started to spin with thoughts as I gave Rika a small fish and myself a piece of the small loaf of sweet bread to eat. I yawned softly as I heard Rika mew softly and curl up on the stump, as much as I wanted sleep I knew I would have to keep watch for this defenseless kitten and a stallion tied up to a tree. I continually heard wolves howl but it didn't really bother me at all, I knew this was a safe spot since the only thing that came near to us was a deer but it had ran off once it heard Electra snort loudly. I tried my best to beat sleep away from me because it wouldn't be good for the watcher to fall asleep at such ease. I sighed softly then rested my head on the tree that was behind me, my gaze looked up at the starry night, but the clouds had blocked most of them and my breath was blocking most of the stars from my vision as well. Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes wishing sleep could come to me but I was afraid to sleep out here, I was afraid of whatever was lurking out here that could attack three defenseless escapees. My gaze got more blurry as I continued to open my eyes, thinking that I heard voices, but I didn't look into it any further. I fell into a deep slumber, hearing Rika mew as she yawned then stretched and stepped on me and curled up on my stomach so she could be comfortable and that was all I heard.

Two years later..
It was currently 18 August 1890, I've spent two years of my life in Scotland...I mean I've made some great friends, and I'm living with a Duke and his wife and daughter, his daughter is the same age as me so it was nice to be around someone of the same age. I looked at the standing mirror in the shared room of me and Rosabeth, my dress looked a bit off but I liked it. It was this light rosy pink with some cute roses and ruffles. I smiled at my appearance then looked at the door as Rosabeth came in. "Daddy wants us.." She says softly and I nodded my head following her. Me and Rosabeth have been friends for awhile before her family decided to finally allow me into their family. I stared at the door and sighed softly before following her out of the room, my gaze trailing over to the railings of the stairs. I stopped walking for a second as I looked towards the bottom of the stairs, narrowing my gaze for a few moments before continuing to walk down the stairs, while Rosabeth was already half-way down the flights of stairs. I yawned softly before we finally got to the ending of the stairs and headed to the dining area, to which Father and Mother were talking softly to each other before they even noticed our arrival to the dining area. "Father...Rosabeth said you wanted us?" I said smoothly as I walked over to him, whispering a soft hello to mother and stares back at Father. He nodded his head as he stood up and motions me to him with his hand, telling Rosabeth to stay put. I stared behind my shoulder before walking with him to the doors that led to the rose gardens. "Y/N...you've been with us for over two years, and ever since that day you have been the most blessed blessing that God could ever give us.." He began slowly, staring at me with his calm blue eyes. "Y-yes, I know...you tell me everyday, Father..." I said gently, hearing this conversation over and over again was beginning to get on my nerves but I couldn't tell him that. I backed up a little bit as I stared at him, irritation swelled in my eyes and he noticed it. He cleared his throat then looked away and sighed gently before staring back at me. "Y/N....You are not who you say you are.." He finally says, taking notice of the confusion in my face. "Pardon me?" I asked, confused. He rolled his eyes as he narrowed his gaze at me. "You are the Queen's kitten...how- why would you lie about not being anything, just a random peasant?" He bellowed, his voice gradually grew louder as he spoke. I winced at his words then looked away from him, my gaze watered a bit. "I h-had a reason too, it's the same reason why I came to Scotland with just my horse and kitten." I said, snapping at him. I never meant for my emotions to get the best of me but I could not deal with how he was treating this situation, acting like I should just tell everyone that I am the Queen's kitten. He pinched the bridge of his nose as he turned away from me then looked at me from behind his shoulder. "I want you to leave...." He replies softly, his voice almost inaudible. My gaze widened as I heard him then nodded my head slowly, not even bothering to respond to him. I ran out of the room, running up the stairs not caring about my manners to apologize to any of the servants. I got to me and Rosabeth's shared room, I noticed her there, and I cried as I ran to her and hugged her tightly. As she stood there, she felt the salty tears from my eyes fall onto her shoulders. "Y/N? What is wrong?" She asked softly, holding me still. "F-father...he doesn't want me here anymore..." I responded, my voice cracking as I told her. She blinks then nodded her head, already knowing what I meant, since she was the first person I bothered to tell where I came from. "It will be okay...y/n....we shall leave Scotland together and go to England." She told me and I tilted my head back to stare at her, my eyes were red and very puffy. "R-Rosabeth...you can't...you have a life here, I c-couldn't possibly ask you to leave it behind and have you come with me..." I said gently as she shook her head side to side. "No...I made up my mind, I will not be persuaded to not go with you. I cannot leave my best friend...my sister.." Her voice softens and cracks a little as well.

Okay..yeah this chapter gonna be having a lot of parts xD
I just can't seem to focus on just writing one chapter's part in more than a thousand word part, so..there may be around 1-2 more parts if I decide to just do 1000 words parts.