1.2

:A/N, I started this at 11:36PM where I live:
—————————————
Y/N's PoV
Thoughts processed in your mind as you tried to decide why you were visiting the Queen again. Well technically, you did miss her since it's been at least a few months since you left the Queen's Palace. Sighing deeply, you stopped walking for a moment to look around. People with the fancy umbrellas walked about, while you were there wearing a casual black gothic dress that had blue markings on the front. Turning your gaze to the beginning gate of the palace, you looked at the guard then showed him your necklace. Fixing your gloves that you have on, you followed the guard leading you into the palace. You stopped again then fixed your hair to make yourself presentable. "Sir, May we stop at the stables first? I need to see my horse first." You had finally built up the courage to say. The guard nodded his head then lead you to the stables' path.
Your gaze stared inside of the stables, nothing had changed besides the lighting of course.

You almost made a purring sound as you came up to Electra's stall, his ears perked up forward as he could hear your tiny footsteps

You almost made a purring sound as you came up to Electra's stall, his ears perked up forward as he could hear your tiny footsteps. You reached out to pet him and he leaned his head down, letting you pet the top of his head. His chestnut coat made him stand out from any of the other horses, and that was another thing you had loved about him. You turned your gaze around when you heard boots clicking on the hard surface. Your gaze brightened as you saw it was the Queen, herself. "A little birdie told me, I would find you here Y/N, I am so happy to see you." She said as she walked up to you, and you curtsied. "Oh, you mustn't do that, especially with how dirty the floor is, you wouldn't want to ruin your dress." The Queen added quickly as she rested her hand on your shoulder. You nodded your head slightly as you smiled a bit. "I had to come see Electra of course, and you as well." You replied as Victoria turned her head to look at Electra. "hmm yes, he has become such a stubborn boy after you left, but I'm sure he'll get use to having you around even more that is if you want to?" She responded, patting his muzzle softly. Your gaze showed happiness as you nodded your head. "Of course! I'm sure Ciel and Sebastian wouldn't mind me hanging out here with you and Electra." Queen Victoria looked down at you with such warm eyes. "I know you would say that. Now, how about we get you in the correct attire to be around a horse so we can get to riding, eh?"

Ahhhhh I am soooooooo sorryyyy about forgetting to update, my dumb self got grounded by the time I started working on the beginning and then I forgot my password to login on my laptop. BUT! Good news, I am getting a new phone soon so I will have more devices to work on this story! Love you my little bluebells :3

Also do note, I am training again ahhhhh i'm getting ready to do show jumping again after stopping for two years to do barrel racing, and I am getting another horse!