1.0

Y/N's PoV
A few days had past, and you were petting your small black & white kitten. You hadn't heard a word from Ciel, Grell, Madam Red, nor Sebastian which was bit odd to you; especially due to you since you know how much he loved petting your kitten.
You thought silently to yourself, and you sighed softly. Your e/c gaze scanned the kitten's blue eyes, you saw joyful-ness in its gaze. You smiled, and leaned back down on your bed. Your head had met the pillow, but you didn't close your eyes.
Despite the fact that you were completely worn out, you didn't feel like falling asleep just yet. You leaned upwards and got up from your bed, you felt the need to go check on what was going on outside of the Manor.
After changing your outfit to a beautiful (f/c) dress, with a black bow on the back. You smiled at the dress since it was your favorite color. After a few moments of staring and smiling at the dress, you finally walked out of your room. Your gaze followed the hallway as you walked down to the stairway slowly, you wondered if Grell and Madam Red were here yet. You haven't seen or heard from them for a few days now.

You sighed softly and walked all the way down the stairs, you felt tired and a bit hungry. You heard Ciel talking to someone, so you decided to follow the voice. After reaching the room the voices where coming from, you saw Grell's red hair, and you blushed. You shook your head, you can't fall for a Grim Reaper..
" Ah, Y/N, there you are." Sebastian says and greets you, while you decided to smile kindly at him then turned around to look at all four other people in front of you. Your e/c gaze traced over to Ciel, Madam Red, Sebastian, and then it landed on Grell.
You walked up to him and bopped him on his nose, he shook his head and gave you a death glare. Only did you smirk at the death glaring grim reaper.

" Y/N, we have to talk about something...." Ciel's voice trailed off as you turned around to face him. " Right..sorry for getting off track. What is it? " You spoke tilting your head to the side as you gave him a very curious look.

A few hours had passed, Ciel, Madam Red, and Sebastian were all out of the manor. And you were cooped up in your room, you started having flashbacks and you began to cry. You started getting flashbacks of when your family died, your mother died giving birth to your unknown sibling, father being killed by an unknown person, and your other siblings died in a fire. You were crying really hard and you heard someone enter your room.
" Y/N...what's wrong? " You could tell the voice was coming from Grell. You wiped your tears away from your eyes then you looked at hi. " I was having fl-flashbacks of when all my f-family members died...." You said softly still shaking and crying from the flashbacks.

Oof, sorry folks that its' such a short sentence, I've been having a bad writer's block so here y'all go...