Christmas Songs

Yeah, you're gonna either hate or love this part

The Ghost flew through hyperspace. Hera, Kanan, Ezra, and Sabine sat in the chairs of the cockpit, looking out to the blue hues outside. The radio was playing quietly, but Hera heard someone humming amd glanced over at Ezra. The teen was quietly tapping his boot, nodding in time to the music. Reaching over, she turned up the volume a little. The steady rising of music caught Ezra's attention and he glanced up at Hera.

"You're more than welcome to sing if you want to Ezra" Hera said.

Ezra blushed a little when Sabine and Kanan looked at him.

"I-I uh...thanks" he said, not knowing what else to say.

Silence fell in the cockpit until the song boosted in base, Ezra subconsciously tapped his foot in rhythm.

"Yeah sleigh bells go ring ding a ling a ling, ring ring ding a ling a ling" he murmured.

"It's a lovely day to go for a sleigh ride with you" he heard Sabine say and couldn't help but smile.

Hera reached over and turned up the volume again.
__________________________________

"And...Ha! I win!" Zeb laughed as his player on the Dejark board took down Rex's last troop.

"You're better than Kanan at this game" Rex said.

"He took way longer to defeat me."

"Don't tell him that" Zeb chuckled, Chopper warbled in agreement.

The ship suddenly lurched to the left making the two rebels clutch the table tightly to avoid being dislodged, and Chopper magnetically locked himself to the ground.

"What was that?" Zeb exclaimed.

"We'd best ask Hera" Rex said, standing and already going to the cockpit.

Zeb followed, walking fast. As they approached the room, they heard muffled sounds coming from inside. The two looked at one another before opening the door. What they saw, wasn't what they were expecting. Ezra and Sabine were singing, Kanan was tapping his boot in rhythm and grinning, Hera was hitting her fingertips on the steering of the Ghost. Music was blasting from the ship's radio, and not one of the four rebels noticed the three crew members entry.

"SLEIGH BELLS GO RING DING A LING A LING! RING DING A LING A LING! SLEIGH BELLS...!" The two teens were singing loudly, dancing in their chairs.

Hera made the Ghost do a barrel roll making the other three laugh and whoop. Zeb, Chopper and Rex backed out, closing the door.

"Is...is that normal?" Rex asked, after regaining the ability to speak.

Zeb could only shake his head.

"No" he replied after a moment.

"Definitely not."

Chopper warbled a question to which the other two chuckled to.

"I thought Hera convinced Kanan to stop drinking?"

Hope you enjoyed.
This is the song:

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐉