Chapter 20

His jaws immediately started to clench, and he was avoiding eye contact with me. His facial expression had totally changed... and it wasn't the pleasantest either.

The way his anger was building up, was so obvious just by his eyes

The way his anger was building up, was so obvious just by his eyes. It seemed like he was blacking out more and more as time went on. It sort of frightened me a little bit.

"Chris... listen..." I attempted to put my hand over his, but he immediately snatched it away, and stormed out the kitchen.

I just finished telling Chris everything that happened with Drew. I told him every detail too. I told him how, and why me and him broke up, how Drew was always jealous of Chris, I told him how Drew had joined his enemy's gang, and I told him all about his plan, including the whole murder.

I honestly don't know how to feel, and I definitely can't even imagine what Chris must be feeling. He must have a thousand knives in his back right now.

Drew and Chris were best friends for a good amount of time. To have someone backstab you like that, must be a slap in the face. I can't even imagine what I would do if Layla did something like that to me.

I'm trying to decide if I want to console Chris or not though. This is my first time actually seeing him angry. I don't want to make the situation worse by trying to keep him calm, and saying that everything's okay when it's not.

But, I also don't want to be a bad friend either by leaving him here all alone when he's going through something. I'm not 100% sure about what Chris is capable of doing when he gets angry. For all I know, he could do some serious, physical damage if he's all alone by himself.

I just feel really guilty about this whole thing and I don't even know why. I think I did the right thing. I can't even tell if he's upset with me or not. His face was so unreadable after I told him. The only thing I could read, was anger.

"I said get out Ariana! I'm trying to be nice!"

I heard Chris yell from upstairs, which knocked me out of my thoughts.

"Chris! What the hell is your problem?! And my name isn't Ariana! It's Gabi!"

I then heard the both of them stomping downstairs, still arguing.

"I don't give a fuck what the hell your name is! Now leave!"

My head turned to the side, when I saw Chris and Gabi appear a couple feet away from the kitchen. Gabi then made eye contact with me, while I made eye contact with her.

"It was her wasn't it?!" She screeched while referring to me. "She been down here speaking bad on my name! Me and you was literally just about to have sex! Now all of sudden after you get done talking with her, you talking about some 'get the fuck out'. What type of shit is that?!"

"She doesn't have anything to do with this! I ain't having sex with yo ass cause my dick is out of order! Now for the hundredth time, get the fuck out!" Chris defended me.