prologue

Hey people hope your'll enjoy this book and give your precious votes and comments.

The journey from childhood to adulthood is not an easy thing we see the world for what it really is and in these initial years we learn who to love and who to not, we learn how to trust, who respect, How to make friendships last for eternity and How to deal with heartbreak and rejection.

Childhood friendship is the most beautiful memory that can't ever be replaced.
Join me on the journey with our ever-green couple on their way from childhood Best friends to adulthood best friends.

Present day
New Delhi
Shantivan
"Bhaiya don't be stingy with the decor add more we will buy more just make sure that this house should be looking fabulous. It is my son's wedding on Friday I want everything prefect. " Said a women around her late 40s guiding the decorators.
"Jhanavi let the decorators do their job they are getting paid for it. Come and sit." Said Tej Singh Raizada
(The lady was none other than Jhanavi Singh Raizada. )
Jhanavi:"Om just now. You think these people are doing a good job well they are not they are useless." She siad with hand actions.
Tej:"Woman I tell you." He whispered to himself in an irritated voice.

In the kitchen...
"Chachaji please add more pastahcio, cashews and raisens in the halwa before ma comes." Said a girl in her early thirties. The chef adds a tablespoon of each ingredient in the pot.
"Chachaji wait I will add it." She said and added the right amount.
"Anjali betiya please come to the Mandhir I need your help."
(The girl in the kitchen was none other than Anjali.)
Anjali:"Coming Dadiji. Give me one minute. "

In the Mandhir...
Dadi:"Anjali betiya call your brothers and tell them I said that their business can be on hold for the next couple of days."

On the terrace...
" When will our deal with Mr Smith from NYC be finalised?" Said to the other brother.
Anjali:"Ohho Devi maiya please help my brothers wifes to be. One is getting married and the other is uet to be engaged please give my bhabi's the strength to handle these to." In a dramatic tone.
"Di are you mad we are busy can't you see that. Please we are not in a mood to listen to your dramatic talks."
"Yes Di ."
Anjali:"Ok fine. Anyway Dadi is calling you both come fast."

In the Mandhir...
Dadi:" See Om and Chotte is also here let's begin."

New Delhi
Sharma Mansion...
Living room
Everything was going on smoothly no chaos abd everyone was sitting and enjoying their chai

" Listen I am going shopping with Shraddha and Guari" said Aditi.
"Ok go make sure you shop for my princess to." Said Pankaj.
"Bahu buy some gifts to for the grooms family to."
"Ji maaji."

After tea time they left to the mall.

AR Designs...
Arnav POV
It's been years since I last saw her I wonder how she is and what she is doing.
I miss my best friend.
It was all my fault that she left.

Flashback ...

{Shot moves to NYC}

"Shelly,Anne come now please..."
Shelly and Anne arrived.
Shelly and Anne:"Yes mam what can we do for you."
"How many times I told to call khushi."
Shelly and Anne:"ok mam... we mean khushi. "
Khushi:"That's more like it. Ok I need my suit cases as I need to pack as I am going back to India for a wedding."
With that they left the room.
Khushi:"After so many years I am going back. We were so happy but everything got ruined. Why can't he speak nicely inside of being an idiot."

Right that is it for now hope your'll like it.

Silent readers please vote

Chapter goal votes: 80+

Author's Note
Please tap the '☆' as it will motivate me to continue writing.
Thanks for reading♡😊
Lots of love
SovArshi😙

P.S: I will update with hindi dialogues soon ok.