finale

BTS and Khushi continued to eat their food once done they have exited the resort and headed to the airport...

Khushi's POV...
Before I leave Bali i make sure to call
Payash, Gaurika, RaNk to tell them I am leaving for urgent work.

after two connecting flights, we reached New York and my driver met me at the arrivals gate and packed my luggage in the car.

I arrived at my apartment first and i greeted Shelly and Anne i haven't seen them for like a year. Although they are my house help i feel like we are more like family. We caught up and they were ecstatic that i got married i left out that i am thinking of divorce. Like about 15 minutes later The boys arrived I introduced them to my helpers and they had to sign NDA's I did not mind since i now consider them friends... I gave them a a tour of the penthouse.
RM:"Wow Khushi this is amazing."
Me:"Thanks RM. So my room i on the 3rd floor and there are 7 more rooms 2 on the main floor, 3 on the 2nd floor and 2 on the 3rd floor excluding my room. So you can choose which room you would like. After you rest why don't we meet up in the living room i am going to make some dinner and after that i am decorating the tree so maybe you like to join me in doing that."
Jin:"That will be a good idea."
Khushi:"Oh I almost forgot I am vegetarian so if you want meat you can tell me i will order it."
V:"No it i mean we will order it don't ahh..."
Jimin:"Don't worry about it."
Khushi:"Ok."
(Khushi what you thinking obviously they won't want to bother you so just order some dishes from the resturant. ) she thought to herself.
I head down to the kitchen and i told Shelly and Anne to take rest and they should come in tomorrow. I first called the resturant to order some food i thought they meat enjoy. After that i started preparing what i was going cook. I began by boiling some water in a kettle and put the potatoes in the oven . I prep the salad ingredients, while doing so i heard some footsteps.
"Hey."
Me:"Hi... do you need something?"
"Ahmm no actually I wanted to help you with the cooking."
"By "I" I hope you mean we."
Me:"No I is fine i can manage thanks for offering though Suga and Jin."
Jin:"but we want to."
Me:"Ok can you rinse and cut the mushrooms and Suga you can make the salad while prepare the sauce."
While those 2 work on their assigned tasks i begin cutting up 2 onions and take the potatoes out of the oven i mashed and put some flour in and knead it until it forms a dough and divide it in half so that i can make the gnocchi. I put the gnocchi to boil for a 5 minutes and while that is going i make the white sauce with mushrooms and place the gnocchi in the sauce and the pot out of the stove. Done.
Jin:"Wow that looks delicious."
I hear chattering and i look through the kitchen door and see the rest of the boys standing there.
"Wow what smells so delicious. "
Yoongi:"That will be the gnocchi that Khushi has made Namjoon."
Khushi:"Ok guys take a seat.(doorbell rings) oh let me get that."
Khushi comes back with a bag of food.
Khushi:"Ok guys I bought some meat for you there is lamb kebabs, fried chicken and lobster."
RM:"Oh wow thanks but you did not need to buy us meat. Really."
Khushi:"I have to treat my guests properly. I hope you enjoy it."

The kitchen