The wedding

Arnav POV...
"Who the bloody hell is this guy. Why is why is he holding my Khushi's hand. My Khushi where did come from ASR stop it control your thoughts.😥 Well i think that i am jealous as i was Khushi's only male best friend. "

Khushi:"Shravan this Arnav my best friend and Arnav this is Shravan my lawyer slash Best friend. "
Shravan:"Nice to meet you."
Arnav:"Nice to meet you too." Both exchanged handshakes.

The haldi day.
One day before the wedding...
Lavanya was in the room getting  ready for the ceremony when she sent Arnav a message.
Lavanya:'Arnav meet on the rooftop in 5 mins.'
Arnav:'Sure.'
In 5 minutes on the roof top.
Lavanya was sitting on the swing waiting for Arnav.
Soon Arnav entered.
Arnav:"What did you want to talk about?"
Lavanya:"I wanted to tell you th...at I... I can't marry you."
Arnav:"WHAT! WHY?"
Lavanya:"Because I don't want to i am sorry."
With that she left for her room.

But soon after lavanya went to the Haldi ceremony mentioning nothing to anyone.

It was the day of the wedding...
The Raizada family was busy rushing here and there making sure that their Chotte's wedding was perfect yet everyone one was calm. The only person who was anxious was Arnav he did not sleep properly since last night due to Lavanya's confession. Maybe it was due to anxiety.

Arnav went and sat in the mandap with the pundit who was reciting matras.
Pundit:"Call the bride."
Anjali:"Ok."

Anjali enter Lavanya's room and upon entering she found the room empty. She check the balcony, the bathroom, rooftop, the other rooms but could not find her. Then she saw Aarti and Gauri going towards the room.
Anjali:"Gauri and Aarti.(she went closer.) Lavanya is not there. She is nowhere to be found. "
Gauri and Aarti:"What let us check her room again."
They enter Lavanya's room again and saw a note that was peeking out of a book. Anjali picks up the note and reads...

Dear Arnav,
I am sorry but i can't marry you. I cannot ruin 4 lives by doing so. I realised in the past couple weeks that i do not love you. I love someone else. I also know that you love Khushi. She will make you extremely happy. I hope you can forgive me someday...

Lotsa love❤
Lavanya...

All three women:"WHAT THE!"
"Girls what is wrong?"Tej entered with Jhanvi and khalyani.
Anjali:"Papa read this."
After they read it.
Jhanvi:"This is because of that fast that the pundit told Lavanya to keep..."

FLASHBACK
The next day after meeting the pundit they held a small pooja that was required. Lavanya faints and it was 11.59 am arnav feeds her causing her fast to be nullified and Lavanya starts shouting Arnav but he pacifies her. As everyone looks on.
End of flashback,

Tej:"Thinking about it won't make a difference we need to something and that to fast..."
"Jhanvi is everything ok..."

Soon every one came out and went to their places and a figure was walking down the stairs with Anjali and Aarti by her side... and the music started playing

Bulaave Tujhe Yaar Ajj Meri Galiyan
The streets that I reside in are calling out to You today, my love
Basaaun Tere Sang Main Alag Duniya…
I want to build a new world along with You

Bulaave Tujhe Yaar Ajj Meri Galiyan
The streets that I reside in are calling out to You today, my love
Basaaun Tere Sang Main Alag Duniya…
I want to build a new world along with You
Na Aayein Kabhi Dono Mein Zara Bhi Faasle
May there never be any distances between us
Bas Ek Tu Ho Ek Main Hoon Aur Koi Na
May there be just You and me, and no one else