Ruthless Pig!...

Recap:
After the rituals were done Arnav carried his bride upsatirs to his room and let her stand in his room.
He went out side to give money to his Sisters and bhabhis. When he arrived in the room he saw his bride standing in the balcony. He went towards her and wrapped his arms around her bare waist and pushed her veil on her left shoulder and started assaulting her right shoulder with kisses and nips. Until he heard...
"Aaah please... please stop. You have to know something first."
Arnav:"What are you doing here."
"Read this before you get angry and also please don't be angry with me as i did this all under the oath of dida and dadu."
Arnav reads the letter and says:"This is your fault Khushi. Lavanya leaving was your fault. If you did not come back to india i would have been happily married. Actually the real problem is our friendship Lavanya left me because of you Khushi and our overly familiar friendship. I.Hate.You."
Khushi:"I am so sorry Arnavji. You should've told..."
Arnav:"Get.out.now "
Khushi:"Le...t... le...t... let me..."
Arnav:"Khushi. Leave. I SAID GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM GOD DAMN IT." He reached at Khushi's hand and dragged out to the balcony and flang her there she had nearly fall over the balcony thank god she balanced herself.
Khushi:" Oh snap it. You are such a Ruthless Pig. You are so so so full off yourself and you can go to hell."
He then turned and slammed the door closes and slept.

Khushi's POV...
"I should not have agreed to this it is all my fault if dadu did not put me under his oath i would never marry that pig."

After about 30 minutes there was thunder. And started raining. Khushi woke up her sleep and continued to sit there in her place. And again another thunder.
With sound of the second thunder Arnav woke up.

Arnav:"What the hell!" Then he realised that Khushi is outside in the rain.
He rushed and opened the door and saw Khushi shivering.
Arnav:"Damn it."
He bent down to Khushi.
Arnav:"Khush wake up come on."
Khushi:"Yeah."
Arnav:"Come inside."
Khushi wakes up and Arnav leads her inside.
Arnav:"Khush go have a warm bath and i will bring something for you to wear."
Khushi goes into the bathroom and has a hot shower.
She comes out wrapped in a towel and sees a t shirt sitting on the bed.
She put it on and sits to dries her hair.

Knock... knock... knock...

Khushi:"Come in."
Aranv:"Are you ok?"
Khushi:"i think so, yeah."
Arnav:"You can sleep on the bed i will sleep on the couch."
Khushi:"Arnavji we both can sleep on the bed as we are comfortable with each other."
Aranv:"Ok. Khushi I sorry that you were outside but it doesn't mean that i don't hate you anymore. So after today you will never speak to me understand."
Khushi:"Ok..." she nodded her head.
And then they both went to sleep with a pillow wall separating them.

The next morning...
Khushi felt someone's breathe fanning her neck and a hand holding her waist. She woke up and tried getting out of bed buth realised that Arnav's hand was holding her down she quietly moved his hand away and got up and had a shower, put her saree on and stood in front of the mirror putting her jewellery on and put her sindoor on.

Khushi's outfit and jewellery...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Khushi went downstairs

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Khushi went downstairs. No one was awake yet so she got the mandir ready for the morning aarti and went to prepare breakfast. By the time she was done with preparing breakfast
everyone was awake...
Anjali:"wow it the breakfasts smells so good."
Khushi:"Thank you di."
Jhanvi:"Before we start eating we have to perform the daily aarti and some riuals."
After the pooja...
Jhanvi:"Khushi since you are the new daughter in law so i am handing the keys over to you as you are this eldest bahu."
At breakfast...
Khushi served the food to all the family members when coming to Arnav he stood up.

Arnav:"I don't want to eat her food. Plus i have an online meeting. I will be in the study if anyone needs me." He walked away.
Anjali:"Khushi so sor..."
Khushi:"Don't worry about it di."
After breakfast khushi and Aarti was taking the plates to the kitchen and Gauri and Anjali were bringing the left over parathas.
Khushi:"Di i have a headache can i go rest for some time."
Anjali:"Ok."

After the muh dikhai the guests had lunch and they soon left. The Raizadas were all sitting in the lounge except for Khushi and Gauri as they went to bring tea once they come back Gauri leaves the tray on the table. They all sit and talk.
Khushi's POV...
"I think i am getting a fever. If i take medication it will be ok in the evening. "

After about a week after breakfast Khushi wakes up from her seat and takes the dishes to the kitchen. Upon entering the kitchen her view was blurry, she felt lightheaded and her knees were now jelly. Khushi reaches a counter.

Suddenly everyone hears dishes fall and break. They rush into the kitchen and sees a lifeless Khushi on the floor.
Arnav runs to her and picks her up and takes to his room.

Omkara brings the doctor and she examines Khushi.

Outside Arnav's room...
NK:"Oho Nannav you are a fast boy. First week after marriage and Your wife fainted. Could we be welcoming a small guest soon." Wiggleling his eyebrows.
Arnav & Omkara:"Nk Shut Up!"
Radhika:"Nk like seriously. You are too much."

The doctor exits Arnav's room...
Dr Singh:"Mr Raizada please come inside."
Arnav:"Sure Doc."
Inside the room...
Dr Singh:"Mr Raizada. She is is very stressed out due to which she has a severe headache and fever. Her stress could lead to an anxiety attacks. Also she has been calling for you for the past few minutes. Please talk her. Now will be outside waiting to give her medication. "
Arnav:"Ok Doc."
Dr Singh leave Arshi alone. Arnav walks towards Khushi.  Once he is beside Khushi he caresses her hair and says:"Khush wake up see it is your Arnavji. Please wake up."
Khushi:"Ar..na..vji..." she starts crying.
Arnav:"Hush ssshhhh..." he wipes her tears and she sits up on the bed and looks at Arnav in his eyes.
Khushi:"Arnavji if you ever wanted me to leave you could have told. If you and Lavanya thought i was being a third wheel i would have left and never come back until you both were married. I married you because dadu put me under his oath I had to agree. If you still wa...wan....want be to leave i will go and never come back. But please don't hate me. Please..."
Arnav:"Shhhh... Khush I am not upset with anymore. "He pulls her into a tight hug and kiss her forehead.

If you guys wants to see what happens next... Please vote.
Chapter goal:80+ votes.

Let me know what your views are in the comments...
Also help me get 310 followers...
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Author's Note
Please tap the '☆' as it will motivate me to continue writing.
Thanks for reading♡😊
Lots of love
SovArshi😙

P.S. Guys I know this update is crap and it is not that interesting but please do vote. If not vote comment on the changes you would like me to make.😊