Haldi ceremony

The same engagement night...

Arnav texts Khushi...
Arnav:"Hi Khush... it is me Arnav."
Khushi:"Hi Arnavji."
Arnav:"Let us meet at Starbucks. "
Khushi:"Awesome 🙄 meet you in minutes."
Arnav:"perfect 👍."
Khushi:"See you then. Bye 👋."
Arnav:"Bye👋."

The next morning.

The to families were busy in their respective homes for the anticipated Ceremony the next day.
In SR Manor...( Picture above is khushi's house.)
Dida was busy in the mandhir. While Adi, Maya and Khushi was practising her dances for the upcoming days. Aditi was pampering Gauri as well as Sradhha. Harsh was busy with a business deal. Dadu was on his rocking chair checking the payments due.

In the living room...
Khushi:"Ma you remember yesterday Arnavji asked you if we can meet today. "
Aditi:"haan. I know what you want to say. You can go."she patted khushi's arm.
Khushi:"Thank you ma."

In Shantivan ...

Om was busy with Mr Smith from USA as his boss is busy with a family function. Jhanavi was busy matching the families accessories with their outfits with the help of Radhika, Payal and Manorama for the upcoming ceremony. Dadi and Nani were in the temple with the decorators restyling the Mandhir. Tej and Manohar were watching their wifes and bahu scrutinizing the accessories and laughing while ASR is walking down the stairs talking to Aman on his bluetooth. He comes down and walks to his mother and switches off his device.

Arnav:"Ma... uhm... I am going to meet my childhood friend Khush now."
Jhanavi:"Ok Chotte."

At starbucks
Khushi POV :"Oh god Arnavji is late what can I do. " She thinks to herself while looking and her watch. Then suddenly her heart races DHAK DHAK DHAK DHAK and a gust of wind fitfully moved the dark tendrils around her forehead. RABBA VE PLAYING in the background. suddenly she sees a masculine male figure by the entrance of the cafe and waves at him to get his attention when he saw her he waved back and went to meet her.

" speak of the devil and here he comes."

Arnav came and sat down and both of them ordered coffee. They started talking and were talking about what happened to them in the past five years.
After some time they left to get ready for the haldi.

The haldi ceremony...
Khushi's house...
The decor was done amazingly and everyone was here and there.

Soon the ceremony started and Adi ,Khushi and Maya started dancing to London Thumakda Adi started off alone Tu Ho Gayi One To TwoOh Kudiye What To DoOh Ho Gayi Munde DiTu Turu Turu Turu

Adi started off alone
Tu Ho Gayi One To Two
Oh Kudiye What To Do
Oh Ho Gayi Munde Di
Tu Turu Turu Turu..
Patanga Vargi
Tu Ainwayi Udd Di
Oh Ho Gayi Munde Di
Thecgirls joined in.
Tu Turu Turu Turu..
Hila De Chaldi Tuk Tuk Tu