nannav mere bhai😁

After everyone (except for Arnav and Lavanya) saw Khushi off they left for Shantivan as Jhanvi invited Gauri's family for dinner. After a bit of chatting all the ladies except for the elders went to the kitchen to cook and the men were discussing business and soccer in the living room.
In the kitchen...
Jhanvi:"Aditi why did Khushi betiyan leave so suddenly?"
Aditi:"one of her investors preponed their meeting at the last minute so she had too leave suddenly."
Jhanvi:"she works really hard. We are now so fond of Khushi yet we spent so little time with her."
Payal:"Haan buaji you are right Khushi made her place in everyone's heart."
Anjali:"Haan Payalji I have to agree on that."
Meanwhile in the living room...
Arnav enters with Lavanya.
Tej:"Arnav, Lavanya come sit."
Arnav sits down and Lavanya asks:"Where are the ladies?"
Tej:"Lavanya they are all in the kitchen cooking and Chatting."
Lavanya:"Ok uncle i will go by the ladies."
Tej:"Lavanya from now on you will call me dad ok."
Lavanya:"Ji uncle I mean... dad." She starts giggling and leaves.
In the kitchen
Anjali:"Ma the food is almost ready let us go and set the table."
Jhanvi:"Haan Tum jao main abhi aa rahi hoon."
Anjali,Gauri and Payal leave.
Then Lavanya sees the girls going to the dinning room to set the table she also goes and helps them.
After setting the table everyone is walking to the dinning room and they hear the main door opening they look and gets happy to see the 4 people...

The boy:"Nannav mere bhai..." he runs and gives nannav a bro hug.
The lady:"Bhai..."
Arnav:"Oh God Nk grow up😨 you are now married act your age."
Radhika:"Bade bhai please tell him because I am feed up of him😤."
Nk:"I will always be childish especially for you you.
Blushing at the comment she pinched  Nk playfully on his arm.
Arnav turns to his other cousin :"Aaru long time no see. I hope Rishi is keeping you happy and he is not troubling you and if he is just tell me i will show what happens when he messes with ASR..."
Rishi:"Dude please spear me because I really don't want to mess with you😯 and by the way I am not troubling your sister in fact your sister is  troubling me😧." he said it in a complaining manner.
Aarti glared 😡at him and then Arnav said to Rishi:"I believe you because she also won't stop troubling us. Don't worry I am on your side yaar😉." Both
Aarti:"What did you say bhai?😲 That you are on his side😤." In a threatening manner.
Arnav:"Nahii Aaru 😓I side that i will never be on his side. I am i right Rishi."
Rishi:"Haan totally correct. "
Aarti:"Accha." She said in an unconvinced tone.
Then everyone starts laughing seeing the siblings like this and Nk and Aarti with their respective spouses greet the rest of the family members.
Arnav:"This is Lavanya my Fiancee. "
He introduces Lavanya to the 4 new members
Aarti:"Oh bhai congrats on your engagement."
NK:"nannav congrats."
Arnav:"Thanks."
Arnav's Dadi:"Ok everyone come let us eat.
Everyone sat at their respective places and Gauri started serving everyone with the help of Lavanya. Once done they sit next to their partners.
Arnav notices khushi not here so he asks:"Aunty where is Khush?"
Aditi:"Oh beta i forgot to tell you she left in the evening to New York for an important meeting."
Arnav:"Oh ok."
Aarti and Nk:"What khush was here how come we did not know. If knew we would have came so much earlier."
Aakash:"It was a surprise for everyone. No one new Khush was coming. "

Everyone starts eating and once done they all had a short chat and then left.
In Arnav's room...
Arnav texts khushi.
Arnav:"Hope you have a safe flight i only found out now...
Why did you not inform me that you were leaving today.🤔
Once you land please contact me.
I hope we meet soon.❤"

The scene move Lavanya house...
Lavanya's room...
Lavanya's POV...
"I don't think that chamkeli only left for the meeting... she also left because ASR proposed to me. I saw the way she look so happy thinking that ASR was going to propose to her and the devastated look in her eyes when he mentioned my name and Put on a fake smile pretending to be happy with the engagement. ASR also loves alot i can see it in his eyes... i got to do something about this. "

If you guys wants to see what happens next... Please vote.
Chapter goal:50

What do you guys think is Lavanya a vamp or not. Will she try and seperate Arshi or bring them together...
Let me know what your views are in the comments...
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Author's Note
Please tap the '☆' as it will motivate me to continue writing.
Thanks for reading♡😊
Lots of love
SovArshi😙

P.S. Guys I know this update is crap and it is not that interesting but please do vote. If not vote comment on the changes you would like me to make.😊