pooja

Hi guys chapter 1 hope you enjoy.

In Delhi...
AR Designs
"ASR may I come in. " Said a female voice coming from the door.
Arnav:"Of course you can Lavanya."
Lavanya came inside.
Lavanya:"ASR how are you doing and how is aunty. She must be stressed with the preparations and stuff."
Arnav:"I am good and ma is fine and she never sits down if dad tells her Jhanavi sit have tea with me she will say when I am done she doesn't even sit down. One day dad had take her by the hand and make sit down." He said and started laughing and so did Lavanya."
Lavanya:"Oh My God seriously." Still laughing.
Arnav:"Anyway do come tomorrow for the pooja."
Lavanya:"Ok I will see you tomorrow." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and left.

In NYC
Manhattan
Broadway
Woolworth building
Khushi:"I wish I could reverse all those memories we had together." A tear slip from her eyes and she quickly wiped her eyes and finished her packing.

After 3 hours...
Khushi:"Maria Anne I am leaving now and you both can take a break until I come back." She took the house keys and left.

14 hours 10 minutes later...
It was 19:10 in the evening
Khushi left the plabe and made her way to fetch her bags and left for her house.

Sharma Mansion...

Pankaj:"Aditi when is my princess coming?" Pacing up and down.
Aditi:"Calm down she will be her any minute."
The door bell rang.
Aditi:"There you go you princess is now here." She left ti bring aarti taali to welcome her daughter.
Dadi:"Ramu go answer the door my pari is here."
Ramu went to the door and answered it.
Ramu:"Welcome back khushi betiya how are you doing."
Khushi:"I am good Ramu Kaka." She said in a tired voice and was about to enter.
Aditi:"where do you think you are going wait there?"
Khushi:"Ma I was coming inside."
All the family members came and waited for Aditi to finish the aarti and all welcomed their pari or princess back and went inside the house.
Khushi:"Ma I will be right back let me freshen and come."
Khushi freshened up and came downstairs.
Buaji:"Come titliya your dinner is ready."
Khushi:"coming buaji." She sat down in the place she always does.
Pankaj:"Princess how was your flight?"
Khushi:"It was alright papa but so tiring." She said while side hugging her dad and he was patting her head.
Aditi:"Khushi how long you will be staying in New York City. We miss you. When will you be settling in Delhi."
Khushi:"Ma I really don't know. When my business is in the top 5 in America and Europe then I will come and expand in india."
Dadu:"Pari I am very proud to call you my granddaughter. I don't feel like I don't have an heir with you around Pari."
Dadi:" Of cause you will not as my pari is so hard working and ambitious as well as independent." Dadi said giving khushi a kiss on the cheek.
Khushi:"Thank you Dadu and Dadi love you guys to bits." Khushi asked her bua:"Buaji where is Gauri didi?"
Buaji:"She is coming now titliya."
Gauri came down.
Gauri:"Khushi!"
Khushi:"Guari didi!" She run and hugged Gauri.
They went and had their food and after dinner everyone sat down in the living room and was talking to Khushi about NYC and her life there and what happened when she was gone.
An hour later everyone went to sleep as well as khushi as they knew she would be jetlagged.

Next morning...
Shantivan
Everyone was preparing for the pooja that is being held in the evening for the couple that was going to get married.

In the evening
Shantivan
Jhanavi:"Everyone hurry up the brides family will be here soon. Om Chotte are your'll ready come down."
Dadi:"Jhanavi don't stress much please sit down."
Nani:"Haan Jhanavi just calm down."
The door bell rings.
Tej:"HP go and open the door."
HP:"Ji bade saab."
Hp opens the door.
The Singh-Rajput's besides Khushi come inside.
Tej goes to Pankaj and shakes his hand while Jhanavi hugs Sraddha and Aditi. Dadi and nani goes to Dida Khushi's Dadi and Gauri takes everyone's blessing.
Om stood mesmerised seeing Gauri in such a stunning Saree.
Anjali:"Om if you keep on staring at Gauri now then what will happen when she is dolled up on your suhagraat?"
Om:"Di." He whined like a child.
Pankaj:"Dadiji my beti  is not here yet as she is busy with work she will be here soon."
Dadi:"No problem beta."
Dadu goes to Arnav and talks to him:"Arnav beta how are you?"
Arnav:"I am fine dadu and you?"
Dadu:"I am good. I heard you have Fashion houses all over the world?"
Arnav:"Yes Dadu."
Dadu:"Wow that is so great my granddaughter also wanted to own Fashion houses she but now she has multiple restaurants and a few hotels."
Arnav:"That is so wonderful dadu."
"Papa Dadu I am here and am I so so sorry about being late please forgive me." Said khushi who came running into the house and her back is facing Arnav.
Khushi:"Namaste Aunties, uncles, grannies." She said with the her palms put together for a Namaste and then took their blessings.
Arnav stood mesmerised seeing khushi again and that to in such a beautiful outfit.
Arnav:"Khushi?"
Khushi:"Yes my name is Khushi how do you knnnoowww...?" And she turned around to get the shock of her life.
Khushi:"Arnavji aap?"
Before Arnav could reply dida took khushi to meet the grooms family.
Dida:"Pari this is Dadi. Om and Arnav's Dadi, Their nani. This is Jhanavi and Tej their parents, Monorama and Monohar their mami and mama , this is Aakash and Payal their cousin and bhabi, and finally their di and jijaji."
Khushi:"Namaste."
Dida:"And this is the pride and joy if our family... Pari I mean Khushi. "
After intro was done. Khushi was sad seeing Arnav again while he was happy seeing his best friend again.
Lavanya came inside:"Hi ASR. Namaste dadiji naniji aunty uncle."
Everyone:"Namaste beti."
Lavanya:"Khushi. Long time no see. Where were you all these years."
Khushi:"In NYC."
Before anyone could ask anything punditji called.
Pundit:"Kalyaniji we need to start with the pooja now."
Dadi:"Ok punditji."
Everyone sat in their respected places and Rikara sat in front of the haven."

Right that is it for now hope your'll like it.

Silent readers please vote

Chapter goal votes: 25+

One last thing I will be posting the pictures of the outfits tomorrow as well as the character sketch.

Author's Note
Please tap the '☆' as it will motivate me to continue writing.
Thanks for reading♡😊
Lots of love
SovArshi😙

P.S: I will update with hindi dialogues soon ok.