Away (pre-serum smut)

*warning, there's like really heavy smut in this, so if that makes you feel uncomfortable, then I wouldn't read. Like, it's reALLY heavy smut
P.S. please don't think I'm psycho for writing this
        okay thanks bye

(Also, this is long af so be prepared for a lengthy reading session)

Steve lightly knocked on the wood door to Bucky's away home. Bucky was away at college, and since his family wanted him to focus on school, he stayed at the vacation home they had in upstate New York. He had invited Steve to come over for an over night visit to catch up.
     Bucky opened the door and leaned against the wooden doorway.
     "Hey, buddy," he pulled forward and gave him a tight hug. "Come in." He moved his arm out of the way to lead Steve in. "How've you been while I've been away?" Steve gazed around the home. It was quite beautiful. Big windows, open space. It was a shame Bucky had no one to share it with.
     "Good, Ma is doing well. I'm still trying to get a job, but it's alright. I'll get one soon enough. How about you?" Bucky motioned for Steve to come over and follow him. They both sat on the couch in front of the television set. He sighed.
     "I'm doing well. My studies are going good, it gets a little lonely here though, since it's just me after all." Steve raised an eyebrow and had a slight chuckle.
     "What do you mean? I'm sure you have a different dame here every other night." Bucky shrugged.
     "Not really. I'm not really into doing that kinda stuff anymore."
     "Are you trying to settle down?" Bucky scoffed.
     "No... I don't know. I'm just trying to figure stuff out, I guess? I'm in school, so I should probably focus on that." Steve nodded.
     "Yeah," he looked over at a coat hanger. Bucky furrowed his brow.
"You're staying out of fights while I'm away, right?" Steve rolled his eyes.
"I can handle myself, Bucky." He sighed. "Don't worry about me."
"I'll take that as a 'no.' You worry me too much." He rubbed Steve on the shoulder. "Take care of yourself, okay? For me."
"Sure," he looked over at a coat each my the door. "Is it alright if I go hang my coat up?"
     "Of course, don't act like a stranger, Steve," he chuckled. Steve stood up, Bucky's hand sliding off his shoulder, and as he walked away, Bucky examined him. His expression lightened.
     "So do you wanna play some cards, ya know, like how we normally do when we hang out?" Bucky looked at him with a relaxed expression, almost with a slight smile.
     "We should try something new," Bucky suggested. Steve sat down and looked at his deck of cards.
     "Well I mean, I learned some new card games the other day. We can play something else, if you want." Bucky slid a few fingers around Steve's collar of his shirt and neck.
     "I was thinking of something... different." Steve felt his face flush out and quickly became nervous, but more confused than anything.
     "What do you mean?" Bucky had an soft expression across his face.
     "Steve... while I've been away I've been thinking about you... a lot." Steve backed up a bit.
     "I'm confused..."
     "It's okay. Maybe I can help clear some things up." He wrapped his hand around Steve's lower head and neck and pushed him forward. He placed a tenacious kiss on his small lips. He let go, leaving Steve with a shocked expression on his face.
"Bucky I-" Bucky leaned himself forward this time, placing a hand on Steve's tiny stature as he pushed him down onto the couch.
"Bucky, what are you doing?" He looked away.
"I've... I've been thinking about how much I missed you, and I figured out a lot."
"I missed you too. I just, I didn't know you felt this way about me." Bucky cupped Steve's cheek with his hand, still looming over his body.
"Do you feel the same about me?" Steve turned red and his eyes looked away.
"I mean...," he paused. "I have for a while... I would've told you if I knew you felt the same." Bucky slowly kissed his neck. "Why are you doing this?" Bucky backed off.
"Because I realized how much I care for you, and I, I want to be with you, Steve."
"But we can't, others would catch on. You know what they do to men with homosexual tendencies."
"Please, Steve." He placed his forehead on Steve's. "Be with me." Steve lightly pushed Bucky off of him and sat upward. Bucky didn't resist him.
"This is so sudden." He became flustered. He pulled his legs up to his chest and covered his face.
"What's wrong?" Bucky slid his hand through his blonde hair. Steve lifted his hand away from his rosy face and put it on top of Bucky's.
     "I don't think you understand how long I've wanted to hear this." He looked up at Bucky's eyes. "I thought I would never be able to admit my feelings." His face turned pinker as he shown a bashful expression. "This is embarrassing, having you see me like this." Bucky chuckled.
"I've seen you worse." Steve pushed him and smirked. He looked up and saw the caring eyes that he had fallen in love with a long time before. Steve leaned forward and kissed him, now gaining surprise from Bucky. Steve let go and had a breath of relief.
"I like that," His eyes met Bucky's once more. They sat there for a moment in silence.
"So, what do you want to do?" Bucky finally said. "Play cards?" He chuckled. Steve smirked.
"I'm not sure," Steve stated blushing. He was clearly embarrassed after admitting his long hidden secret.
"Steve...," Bucky rubbed his thumb on Steve's jawline. Steve climbed on top of him, shyly licking his neck like a frail kitten and shifting a hand onto Bucky's pelvis. He felt his erection on his own and shivered with pleasure.
     "Are we gonna do this?" Steve asked innocently.
     "Only if you're up for it."
     "Then... yes." He grinded his body on Bucky's as Bucky kissed and sucked on his neck and chest. He didn't imagine himself as being a submissive person, but with Bucky, he definitely was.
     Bucky pulled his shirt off and tossed it across the room. He began to unbutton Steve's as well (in reality he wanted to rip it off, but knew Steve and Sarah didn't have money to get another. Alas, he had to resort to quickly unbuttoning).
     "Wait, wait-" Steve said coughing. "This is moving too quickly." He was obviously getting a bit too excited since his asthma was acting up. The heavy breathing was too much.
     "Hey, hey, lets go a bit slower. Okay?" Bucky suggested. Steve nodded. Bucky wasn't normally so tender and gentle, but Steve adored it. He would expect him to aggressively throw him onto the couch and screw him until his body went numb, however this was very pleasant and soft. Bucky gently kissed Steve and his warm breath sent even more shivers down Steve's body. As he kissed him, he continued to gently unbutton Steve's shirt and attempted to slide it off of him.
     "Wait," Steve pulled his shirt back up. "I'm sorry."
     "What's wrong?" Steve looked down.
     "My body, it's just...," he shook his head in shame. "It's not very attractive. I don't want to turn you off." Bucky looked at him with sadness.
     "Steve, I've seen you shirtless before. Don't say that stuff about yourself." He cupped his hands around Steve's thin face. "I think your body is beautiful."
     "Okay...," he began to pull his shirt off, when all of a sudden Bucky stopped him.
     "You don't have to take it off if you don't want to though," he reassured him.
      "No, I'm fine with it." He took his shirt off and dropped it off the side of the couch. Bucky looked at Steve's fragile, smooth chest and was engulfed in lust.
     "Oh god, this is great." He wrapped his arms around Steve's back and pushed his body onto him. He inhaled the pleasant cologne that was on Steve.
     "Ugh, you smell fucking amazing."
     "Bucky, don't be so vulgar!" He scolded. Bucky picked Steve up and placed him on the couch off of himself. He stood up, excitedly unbuckling his belt. Steve got the sense that this would escalate, so he reciprocated and took his belt off as well. Bucky smirked, knowing that they would soon get to the fun part.
     "Are you sure you want to do this?" Bucky asked, hoping he would be just as eager. He nodded. Bucky stripped off his trousers and was left in only his boxers.
     "Oh, um...," Steve awkwardly stood up and took off his pants and socks until he was also just wearing his boxers. Bucky sat back on the couch, and Steve sat directly on top of him.
     "So... I'm assuming you want to give?" Steve asked.
     "Yeah. But of course, I wouldn't want to leave you untended." Bucky slipped his hand over Steve's crotch and rubbed his erection through his thin boxers. Steve immediately turned peachy.
     "How about you be a doll and take those off for me?" He said as he tugged on Steve's boxers. "Is that alright?" He lightly nodded with compliance. Steve shyly took his underwear off. Steve sat back on top of his lap and wrapped his arms around Bucky's neck.
     "Do what you want to me." Steve said quietly. Bucky brought a hand over to Steve's hard-on. He traced a thumb over the slit and Steve shuddered at his touch.
"That was barely anything!" Bucky chuckled.
"Well... I'm, you know...," he slowly said.
"A virgin?" Bucky asked curiously. Steve closed his eyes embarrassed and nodded.
     "I guess this is a pretty special occasion then." He brushed his dark brown hair back. "Don't worry, I won't go too hard on you when I start." He stroked Steve, making him jolt with pleasure.
"Bucky," he pleaded. "Go fa-aster." Bucky continued to palm him from base to tip, trying to pleasure him to the best of his abilities. Steve loudly moaned, then quickly covered his mouth, hoping nobody heard them. The situation made Bucky internally laugh.
"Don't worry, no one can hear you through these thick walls." He leaned forward, whispering into Steve's ear. "Doll, you can moan as loud as you want." The comment turned Steve on even further than before. Steve wrapped a hand around Bucky's neck.
"Buck, I'm- I'm gonna cum soon...," Bucky was disappointed by how quickly he would ejaculate since he liked seeing his petite body squirm, but he was a virgin after all. Bucky violently rubbed him off, making Steve feel as if he was about to pass out. Bucky formed a ring with his middle finger and thumb, swiftly stroking it up and down him.
"Bucky-," cream shot out from him, getting all over Bucky's hand and boxers.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Bucky looked up from his lap and smirked.
"Don't be," he said as he brought up his hand, licking the semen off of it. Steve's body was completely relaxed, and he looked as if he could fall asleep right then and there.
"Hey! Don't leave me hanging, Steve!" Steve's eyes gazed back up at Bucky's.
"Well it looks like it's your turn." Bucky lifted his arms and stretched. "Oh god, my arm is all tired now." He shook his hand out. "Whatever." He grabbed Steve and picked him up, moving him off of his lap. He stood up and stretched his arms up a bit more. He pulled down his boxers, revealing his erection. Steve nearly felt threatened by the size of it.
"I swear, it won't be bad," Bucky promised. He walked off towards the opposite side of the room, opening a drawer and pulling out a bottle of lube and a condom.
"These will definitely come in handy," he stayed holding it up. He walked back over to the couch, sitting back down. He motioned for Steve to sit on his lap once more. Steve did so.
"We can't just go straight into it, since you know, you gotta get warmed up, or else it'll be painful." He uncapped the bottle, sticking his finger inside and submerging it in lube. He tossed the bottle to the side after he recapped it.
"It's gonna hurt a little at first, okay?" Steve closed his eyes and braced himself. Bucky cautiously entered him, slowly going deeper each time he shifted his finger. Steve winced in pain. His eyes glistened in the warm lighting as his head faced upwards. He groaned as Bucky thrusted his finger.
After a few minutes of getting Steve prepared, it was finally time. Bucky looked at the condom that he had brought over, and contemplated what he wanted to do. He sighed, and tossed the condom on the floor.
"I really wanna feel this." He covered his erection in lubricant, trying to make it as easy on Steve as possible.
"I'll go slowly." Bucky lifted Steve up, and slowly placed him down onto his boner.
"Ugh- Bucky!" He winced. "It hurts!"
"I know, just a sec, you'll be okay." He carefully placed him all the way down. Steve cringed uncomfortably.
"If you need to me stop just te-"
"Start going." Steve interrupted. Bucky was surprised by his eagerness since he looked uncomfortable.
"Are you su-,"
"Bucky, just start going," he said with strain. Bucky sighed.
"We need to change positions." He stayed inside Steve as he shifted him over onto his back, meanwhile he loomed over him.
     "It's gonna be okay," he rubbed Steve's shoulder and face, trying to relax him and make him less tense. "This is much better." He gently began to thrust, trying his best to pleasure Steve.
"Holy shit, you're so fucking tight." He felt his cock throbbing as he continued to ram into him. Steve flinched in pain as Bucky progressively got more forceful with his movement. Bucky grabbed Steve's hips, smashing him towards himself every time he moved. Steve began to feel his body go numb as he finally passed the uncomfortable stage.
"Bucky...," Steve moaned. Bucky's ecstasy was interrupted.
"Yeah?" Steve leaned forward and whispered in his ear.
"Fuck me harder." Bucky was startled by Steve's sudden vulgarity. He became extremely turned on and focused.
"You got it." He smashed himself into him as hard as he could, sending both of their loud moans throughout the house.
"Steve," he said trying to get his attention. He stuck a finger into Steve's mouth. "Suck on it." He immediately complied. Steve's tongue swirled around his finger as he licked and sucked on it. Steve obediently took the orders that Bucky gave him. Steve's moans massaged his pointer finger as he sucked on it. They gazed at one another intently, staring deep into each other's eyes. Steve was in bliss, barely able to make out any words, just moans and indistinct noises as Bucky continued to nail into him. His back arched as he turned away and bit his bottom lip. Bucky grabbed his cheeks, making him face him again, and slammed his lips against Steve's as he passionately drove his hips into Steve.
"Steve, are you okay?" Steve looked at him with a dazed expression.
"I'm p-perfect." Bucky contemplated what to do for a moment. He leaned his head down to where Steve's nipple was, and gently licked it. Steve groaned in pleasure, clearly enjoying the sensation. He swirled his soft, wet tongue around Steve's hard nipple as moans escaped from both their mouths.
"Ughhh... Bucky," he whimpered. "Are you almost there?"
"Impatient, aren't you?" He lifted himself, rubbing Steve's chest at the same time. He slid his hands over his body, then finally firmly grabbed Steve's hips and pelvis. He abruptly rammed himself into Steve, causing a jolt from the smaller man. He pushed further and harder into him every time he forcefully thrusted. He began to feel a build up, and knew he would climax. He tried to focus on his words as he began to speak to Steve.
"Steve," he huffed. "How do you want... me to... finish?" Steve grabbed his face and stared intently into his eyes.
"Just do it, cum inside me." Bucky closed his eyes, focusing on the pleasure and finishing. He inhaled, and the white liquid shot into Steve, causing both of them to shiver. Bucky slowly pulled out, his cock violently throbbing. Semen dripped from Steve as they both heavily breathed. Steve noticed the cum on the couch and after he recollected himself, he grabbed his boxers from the floor and wiped it with up with them.
Bucky leaned back, relaxing. Steve laid his head onto Bucky's chest, rubbing it with his hand. Bucky ran his hand through Steve's hair and rubbed his back with the other.
"Was I okay?" Steve asked insecurely. Bucky looked at him.
"That was great," he panted. He exerted all of his energy, making him look like he could sleep for days. Steve looked up and saw the sweat glisten on Bucky's forehead and wiped it off.
"Wanna take a shower?" He asked softly. Bucky nodded and cleared his throat.
"Sure." He slowly helped Steve up as he whimpered in pain. His body was extremely sore.
"It's okay, I gotcha." Bucky lifted him up and carried him to the washroom. He turned the knob on the roomy shower, and soon enough hot water came rushing through the shower head. They walked in and stood embracing each other in steamy shower.
     "Why are we doing this?" Steve asked. "We can't be together."
     "Why not? Why can't we? We already went as far as having sex." Steve let go and shook his head while crossing his arms.
     "Other people... we couldn't go out in public as a couple, we can't go on dates with just us, we can't be affectionate in front of others, we couldn't do anything a regular couple could." Bucky looked at him somberly.
     "I'm okay with that, though... I'll still have you." He caressed Steve's face. "That's enough for me."
"Okay." He wrapped his body around Bucky's again. "That's enough for me, too." Bucky rubbed his hands all over Steve's body and found his arms wrapped around his torso in an embrace. After they cleaned up fully, they dried off and both brushed their teeth, then headed for Bucky's room. Bucky shuffled through his dresser, then grabbed some boxers and threw them on. Steve was left naked still, covering his lower body.
"Here," Bucky pulled out a white t-shirt and walked over to Steve. "Lift up your arms." Steve complied. He pulled the shirt over Steve's head and body. The shirt was insanely oversized since Bucky was significantly bigger than him. Bucky chuckled.
"Cute." He tossed a pair of his boxers at Steve, who put them on as soon as he caught them. Once again, they were very oversized, but they worked. Thankfully they had an elastic band that kept them from falling down.
"I'll be back." Bucky went off to throw both their clothes in the wash. Steve walked over to Bucky's bed, lifting up the thick white comforter and sitting cross-legged on the sheets. A few minutes later, Bucky walked back in, shutting the door and shutting off the lights. The room was dark, except for the little light that shone through the glass doors that lead out to the balcony. He drew the curtains to the sides, letting the moonlight seep in. He walked over and laid down on the bed, wrapping his arms around Steve as he faced his back. Steve wrapped his legs around Bucky's and exhaled.
"This is perfect, Steve."
"It is." Steve flipped over and placed a palm around Bucky's cheek as they looked at one another.
"I love you," Steve finally said. Bucky smiled.
"I love you, too."