Not In Here! (pre-serum smut)

*this chapter was inspired by the fan art above (it was too silly and cute not to write about lol)

Steve slowly stirred the food he prepared as he hummed to himself in peace. Bucky slowly opened the front door, quietly making an entrance. He hung his jacket up in a tired fashion. Steve must've not heard him, so he decided to announce his arrival home. He sighed in exhaustion as he kicked off his shoes.
"Hey, Steve, I'm home. Hope you don't mind, but I'm too tired to get groceries to-" he stopped himself mid-sentence. Steve was displayed in front of him wearing only one of Bucky's white collared shirts loosely buttoned and a little lacy, pastel pink apron. He turned around confused, then was shocked to see Bucky.
"Oh god!" Bucky checked out Steve.
"What's the matter, Stevie?" Steve placed his cooking utensils onto the counter and shut off the stove.
"B-Bucky! You... you weren't supposed to be home this early! I-I mean, well, um t-the thing is, I was hoping to make a surprise dinner for you before you got home b-because you've been working so hard lately and... guess I miscalculated how long it would take...," he turned around and grew red as he placed a spatula in the sink. Bucky walked up behind him and slipped his hands underneath the thin apron.
"Oh Steve, Steve, Steve. Don't worry about it, kitten. There's only one thing I wanna devour right now...," Steve shuddered from the breath on his neck.
"B-Bucky, no! The kitchen is no place for this kind of activity!" Bucky kissed his neck, completely ignoring the comment. Steve turned around and kissed him on the lips.
"Have you had a rough day?" He asked holding Bucky's face. He smirked mischievously and picked Steve up, placing him onto the island counter.
"Not while you've been around." Steve caressed his face and kissed his nose.
"I thought you were tired." He squinted. Bucky rolled his eyes and placed his hands on Steve's hips.
"Well, now you've gotten me all riled up wearing something so cute." Steve quivered. Bucky whispered into his ear. "You've got me really turned on now." Bucky backed away and lifted up the apron, Steve raising up his arms, allowing him to take it off.
He began to unbutton the white shirt, but Steve placed his hand on Bucky's to stop him.
"I'm not wearing anything under this...," Bucky raised a brow.
"So you've been walking around in nothing but my white shirt all day while I've been gone?"
"Well I mean I took a shower... then put this on afterwards." Bucky squinted his eyes as he placed his hands on the counter.
"So you're all clean?" He smiled and Steve scoffed.
"That's not an invita-" Bucky interrupted his sentence with a kiss, meanwhile picking him up again. He slammed open the door as he passionately kissed him. He tossed him onto the bed, then ripped off his clothes, exposing his nude body. Steve tediously unbuttoned the shirt. Bucky walked over to him.
"Here- I got it." He aggressively ripped it open, popping off three buttons.
"Bucky! That shirt was expensive!" He slammed a kiss on his lips.
"I know how to sew-," he muttered. He bent his head down to Steve's chest, breathing onto his supple nipples, then licking one.
"Ah! Bucky!" He shrieked. He swirled his tongue around, brushing his finger over the other. He lifted his head up, grinning.
"You like that, kitten?" Steve looked at him wild eyed as he bit his lip and nodded. He bent his head down again, suckling on the other nipple, earning a light moan. He let his mouth go, spreading little kisses down his chest and abdomen, then made eventually made it to Steve's erection. He looked up and saw Steve's innocent face blush. He wrapped his lips around it, letting his tongue do the work. Steve threw his head back in pleasure and scrunched up his fists shivering. Bucky hummed, sending vibrations in Steve's body. He loudly moaned, then covered his mouth realizing his neighbors most likely could hear him. Bucky chuckled.
     "Damn, you gotta stop moaning like that or else I'm gonna bust right now." He put his head down a bit, then swirled his tongue around the tip. Steve panted heavily as Bucky continued. Bucky brought his head up, then inhaled deeply. He patted Steve's cheek.
"I can see you enjoyed that," he chuckled whilst winking. He sat down onto the bed and leaned up against the wall, motioning for Steve to come over. Steve crawled over, and stood on his knees above Bucky's lap, then sat down in front of him. He entered his tongue into Bucky's mouth, making his erection bigger. He felt it rub against Bucky's as he sat in front of him and moved his body.
"Mmm, fuck," Bucky groaned in between kisses. Steve finally let go, panting as he tried to regain his breath. Bucky let him be for a moment, letting himself regain his breath, since after all, he did have asthma. He laid tiny kisses on his chest as he breathed heavily.
"Okay," he panted. "I think I'm good."
"Alright." Steve stood on his knees again, then placed himself down on Bucky as Bucky inserted his erection into him. Steve clenched his jaw as he softly whimpered. Bucky firmly grabbed his hips, bringing him up and down. Bucky was obviously more of the moaner, as he couldn't keep himself contained. The sounds of his groans filled the room
"Holy fuck," he cursed as he continued to slam Steve on top of him. The room quickly became hot as their breath filled the air.
      "Bu-Bucky... go faster," Steve panted in between breaths.
      "I-I'm sorry, you're just so- fucking tight." He slammed him down harder and faster while lightly thrusting. Steve rubbed his chest.
      "Here," he got off and laid on his back. "Let's do it like this." Bucky wiped the sweat off his forehead and did the same for Steve. He inserted himself back into Steve, this time looming over his body.
"I love having my cock in your tight ass," he panted. "I love hearing those little moans of yours, baby." He grabbed Steve's face, fixing his eyes on him. "So moan for me." Steve finally released his suppressed moans, letting go of pent up tension. As he shrieked and groaned, he finally came, feeling the liquid drip down the sides of his body. His eyes rolled back in pleasure.
"Not so fast, Stevie. I ain't done." Bucky thrusted a few more times, their session finally coming to an end.
"Bucky...," Steve moaned as he caressesd Bucky's face. The sound of Steve calling out his name was enough to finally make him come, sending shivers down both of their bodies. He slid himself out of Steve, causing the liquid to drip onto the blankets. He fell back onto the bed, Steve resting his head on top of his bare chest.
"You really got me fucked up, Rogers. That's for sure," Bucky chuckled.