Chapter 2: What's going on?

It was a boring Sunday, no work or anything today. It's been a week since we've seperated. A week with my new housemate. It's been pretty easy, only one disagreement so far. Jonghyun snapped at me for leaving the toilet seat up. To be expected, who likes falling in the toilet when you wake up in the middle of the night to take a crap? Pfft. No one.

There was a knock on my bedroom door. I expected it to come eventually, Jonghyun isn't a fan of my long mornings. Sometimes it's a pain to get up, can you blame me? Jonghyun can. But I completely understand where he's coming from.

"Minho! Please wake up!" He yells into the crack of my door.
Reluctantly I get up and open the door.
"Oh hey Minho, good morning!" His smile radiated, changing my grumpy pout to a soft smile.
"I wanted to take you to breakfast...my treat," Jonghyun poked my firm chest with his fingertips.
I immediately smiled at his generosity. Not a surprise from Jonghyun, he's the sweetest person I know.

I placed my hand on the short man's shoulder, "of course I will, just give me a moment to get ready."
I walked into my closet and picked out my outfit. It was a basic, white long sleeved round neck sweater with jeans and converse high. Nothing too brilliant.

I didn't do much to my face or hair, just quickly brushed through it

I didn't do much to my face or hair, just quickly brushed through it. I eagerly left my bedroom to find Jonghyun, sitting on the couch. Not even going to lie, he looked way better than me. Stunning. He looked really attractive. He wore a checkered yellow and white collared shirt, with matching shorts. This look was rolled off with his pastel pink locks and round framed sunglasses. I was in awe at the sight of him.

"Y-you look wonderful Jonghyun," I said to him, stuttering a bit, still in awe of his beauty

"Thank you! You look handsome as well," Jonghyun pinched my cheek, red spreading across them. Jonghyun's way of words was just so charming.
"Shall we go now?" He stood by the door and smiled at me.
I nodded and at that point we were headed for my car.

"I'll drive, jjong," I opened the door of the front seat for him, he slid his small body into the seat. I followed and took my seat in the driver's seat.
"So why'd you want to bring me to breakfast?" I asked, my eyes focused on the road, occasionally glancing at Jonghyun.