Chapter 9: Secret kept, but not so well

Minho POV

So it was 8pm. The atmosphere was full of adults, partying, doing their thing. It was almost intimidating to the 20 year old I was. Don't worry, 19 is the legal drinking age. The only one who can't drink alcohol here is Taemin. He still came to the bar with us, he just had to skip out on any drinking that was done there. 

I kept my arms around my boyfriend, I couldn't risk any drunkards trying to steal him away from me. 

"You're pretty cute," Jonghyun smiled, poking my cheeks which rounded out when I returned the smile.

My cheeks turned a pale pink color, "Thanks."

"Hey, get some drinks!" Jinki cheered, a glass of champagne in his hand already. I chuckled at his stupidity and nodded.

"I will Jinki-hyung," I turned to the bartender who looked me in my eyes.

"Anything I can get for you sweetie?" Her eyelashes fluttered, her beady eyes stared into mine.

"Yeah, I'll take a small glass of champagne to start I guess," I politely asked, glancing over at Jonghyun. His eyebrow was slightly raised. 

"Anything for you, sir?" The young woman looked at Jonghyun.

"Oh, no ma'am," Jonghyun smiled, "I won't be drinking tonight."

"You sure?" She questioned, she was slightly confused as to why he might have been there.

"Yes," Jonghyun turned back to me, "We should get away from her."

"Come on Jong, she's not into me," I reassured my boyfriend, who was getting slightly heated over the female bartender.

"Its not wrong to take precautions right?" He looked at me, still a disappointed look on his face.

"Well no," I smiled and placed my hand under his chin. A smile crossed his pretty face. Jonghyun, if you didn't know, has the brightest smile in my opinion. Not biased at all.

"Why didn't you want to drink?" I looked at Jonghyun, concerned.

"I-I just didn't want to," He responded, looking away from me.

"Okay," I looked at him weirdly, before being interrupted by the bartender.

"Here's your drink darling," She leaned forward in a seductive manner, holding my drink out for me to grab. I reached for it, but then she forcefully pulled it away.

"Nope, you don't get it until I get a kiss!" She puckered her pink lips, my face turned into disgust.

"Excuse me ma'am, you can't do that," I looked over, my boyfriend was holding in all of his anger. One more thing, he was going to blow and I was quite certain about this. "I have a boyfriend."

"Well I guess you don't get your drink then," She took the drink and poured it in the sink.

"Listen here bitch," Jonghyun got up harshly.

"Baby, what are you-" 

CRASH!

The bartender was covered in alcohol, shards of glass cutting at her skin.

"Hey my drink!" Kibum whimpered, seeing the disaster my lover had made. The bartender was absolutely stunned. She had no words for what had just happened. Her jaw hung open in surprise, alcohol dripped down her clothes. Same for me as well, I had no words for what my boyfriend just did.

"J-Jonghyun," I whispered.

The whole bar became silent.

"Get out," The manager of the bar had came from the back room.