Chapter 5: The Beginning

WARNING: SMUT!!! DO NOT READ IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE!!! 

I mean, there was a warning before you even started reading this story, but here it is again.

*********************************

Its been a while since I let you know what's been going on. Probably about a month or so. I brought up the topic of kids to Jonghyun once since I had that conversation with Jinki-hyung. Since then I also talked to Byun Baekhyun, who if you didn't know was a member of EXO. He has 2 daughters with Park Chanyeol. SHINee was very close with EXO, so I thought it would be appropriate to ask them, since they have faced all of the concerns that I have had.

Anyways, back to reality.

It was probably about 8 AM, I was kind of awake, but at the stage of annoyed that I had woken up so early. I just rolled around in bed in hopes that I'd get a bit more shut eye. Jonghyun was already awake and roaming around our house. He's quite careless about how loud he's being. That's because I'm an extremely heavy sleeper. Nothing wakes me but today I just happened to be awake, but he didn't know that I was.

I continuously cracked my brown eyes open to peak on what my lover was doing. Jonghyun walked in and out of the bedroom, cleaning up, doing things a wife would do. Every time he would walk by, I'd hide my face so he couldn't see my smile.

Jonghyun turned on the shower in our master bathroom. Slowly, he took his clothes off one by one. My mouth watered at the smaller's muscly back, several tattoos scattered across his pale skin. He pulled down his pants, in what I saw as a seductive manner. I felt as if he knew my lustful eyes were watching. His round, juicy ass was revealed to me, I couldn't help but say,

"Damn babe."

Shocked, he turned around, revealing his bright red cheeks. I truly didn't mean to say that.

"I didn't know you were awake," Jonghyun was slightly embarrassed that I was staring at him, so he covered the areas my eyes were most attracted to.

"Awww, don't want me to see?" I said slightly seductively, making my way toward my naked boyfriend.

"Well, you startled me, that's all," He gently smiled at me, his cheeks still reflecting the cute red pigment that truly made him bottom. I caressed his small naked waist, attempting to reel him in to my seduction.

"Can I shower with you baby?" I asked my lover who was in my hold.

"Sure you can," He smiled widely, now watching me undress. 

I pulled down my pants to reveal my cock, sticking straight up. Jonghyun licked his lips like the sinful boy he is at the sight of my huge member. I went first into the steamy shower, Jonghyun came after me. Seeing Jonghyun standing there under the hot water, his hair moistening with every drop. His cock was at it's full capacity as well.

I had quit resisting the urge and rubbed my own dick against my lover's.

"You're such a tease," Jong smirked and grabbed my cock extremely hard, sending waves of pleasure up my spine. I moaned in satisfaction as he jacked off my joystick. The water made his hand glide smoothly up my length.

"J-Jong," I grabbed his cock to make him stop so I could dominate him. He gasped in surprise when my big hands wrapped around his cock. I grabbed Jonghyun's hips and placed him on the seat of the shower. I got down on my knees, his member now in my face. The smaller easily submitted to my actions, his face was practically asking for my dominance. 

"I'm waiting for it," I teased Jonghyun in front of me, his cock getting harder just uselessly sitting next to my face.

"Suck me daddy," Jonghyun let out, he knew exactly what my horny self was asking for. I smirked to let him know he was on point and began to explore his cock with my lustful tongue. I wrapped my slick tongue around his hard cock.