Chapter 4: Can we really do this?

It was 9 AM, I just got up for the day. Jonghyun was still sleeping, I successfully snuck out of our bedroom and into the kitchen. Most days- I mean, all days, Jonghyun beats me to waking up in the morning. Not today, I wanted to surprise my wonderful boyfriend with coffee and breakfast.

It's been a week. Today, Jonghyun and I plan to visit our members and tell them about our relationship. Forgot it was still a secret didn't ya? Thats because you know. Duh.

I'm making Jonghyun's favorite breakfast today. Beef and plain white rice. He orders that every time we go out, but he specifically adores the way I make it for him. So that's what I'm doing for him today. I threw the beef on the skillet and started simmering it at a low heat. I already had the rice cooked from last night, all I had to do was pour the rice into a bowl and heat it up.

I stirred the beef up a little bit to get it all evenly cooked. I made my way over to the coffee maker and pressed the button to trigger coffee to start brewing.

As soon as I turned around, I saw my sleepy boyfriend in my baggy white tshirt. He was rubbing his tired eyes, not to mention, he had no pants on. Jonghyun looked extremely sexy. I went toward him and rested my hands on his small hips.

"Morning baby," I kissed the smaller's cheek, which made him crack a cute small smile. My boner began to rise in my pants. Its always happy to see Jong.
"I made you breakfast," I ignored my sexual desires and promised my boner "one of these nights".

"Awww thanks honey," He smiled widely and hugged me tightly.
"I love you so much Jonghyun," I placed a kiss on my lovers lips. Jonghyun's cheeks turned red, he shyly returned the kiss.

He sat at the small table that greeted our kitchen. I placed a bowl in front of my lover, his eyes showed his gratitude.
"Thanks," Jonghyun looked down at his bowl, he seemed a bit off, but maybe he's just a little tired.

Slowly, he picked up his chopsticks and began to nip at his food. This continued on for a bit, he began looking sadder and sadder as time went on.

"Baby...are you okay?" I looked Jonghyun in his eyes.

"I just don't feel myself today, I don't really know," As the words left his lips my heart sank in my chest.

"Jonghyun.." I grabbed his small hands into mine.

"Minho, don't worry so much about me," he tightened our hold, "I just need a day to take it easy, you can go to the member's house without me, okay?"

Worry still filled my heart, but I accepted the older's commands. I gave Jonghyun a kiss on his head and left into our room to get dressed.
I threw on a basic tee and skinny jeans with boots after brushing my teeth. Then I quickly washed my face and headed into the living room.

"Jonghyun darling," I called out to my boyfriend, who was still in his pajamas, sitting on the couch watching some TV, "I'm heading out soon, is there anything you need?"

"No thank you," He replied, still giving me a smile even though he wasn't feeling well. I smiled back at my lover and sat next to him.

"Well, take care of yourself, I'll be back before nightfall, I'll bring you back some dinner," I kissed my boyfriend goodbye, "If you need to talk, you can always call."

"Thanks Minho," Jonghyun smiled widely wrapping his arms around my neck and pulling me into a sweet hug. We kissed once again, this time a little tongue was added into the mix. 

I broke the kiss and left. Its been awhile since I left the house without Jonghyun. I sat in my still car, I hadn't yet started it up. My cold hands were on the steering wheel, I just looked straight ahead of me and pondered. I couldn't stop worrying about Jonghyun. I couldn't think of anything else, my mind was clouded.