Chapter 10: Minho, I'm Pregnant

Minho POV

It was morning now. About 10am. Jonghyun was already awake. Today was the last day of our group vacation. Jonghyun and I had both decided that we wanted to use this last day to have a romantic date between only us.

I crawled out of bed to see my stunning boyfriend combing out his short and silky brown locks. There was nothing not to love about Jonghyun's appearance. Or rather anything about him actually. His heart is hard to dig out, but once you do it makes you go crazy.

"Hey Jong," I smiled, standing in front of the mirror where he could see me.

"Good morning sleepy head," He came over and wrapped his arms around my neck. In a natural response, I fit my arms around his small waist. He quickly snuck a kiss on my lips and removed himself from my hold.

"Well hurry up and get out of your pajamas, silly," He smiled, teasing me.

"Haha, for what baby?" I asked.

"I want to go to the beach and relax, just us two," Jonghyun announced, turning back around to focus.

"Oh okay, I'll go get dressed now," I smiled, going off to do that.

***********************************

About an hour passed. I hopped in the shower quickly before I got dressed. I knew Jonghyun would be awhile fixing himself up.

"Minho, how do I look?" Jonghyun walked up to me, which I just got out the shower. I was wearing only a towel around my waist, my abs clearly in his vision.

 I was wearing only a towel around my waist, my abs clearly in his vision

"You look absolutely stunning!!" My eyes lit up at the sight of my lover. He was absolutely gorgeous.

Jonghyun looked at me, concerned, "I don't know if this is exactly fitting for the beach, but I want to look good for our dinner date tonight."

"Don't worry baby," I walked over to my lover and our eyes met, "We won't be at the beach long."

"Okay!" He was reassured by this. I pushed his hair out of his eyes and smiled.

"Get dressed now, Minho," Jonghyun urged, I nodded and headed over to my suitcase, where my clothes were.

I dressed myself in quite simple attire.  I wore a white mask to protect my identity, a baseball cap, and a wind breaker jacket. Jonghyun didn't mind too much that I wasn't as fancy as him. Partially because I really didn't pack anything fancy. It never occurred to me that I would need it.

"Minho, are you ready to go?" My lover made his way to the door, and looked at me, smiling.

"Yes," I smiled back, making my way toward him and out the door.

We made our way to the car. I took my spot in the drivers seat, while Jonghyun sat next to me in the passengers seat.

"I'm really excited to go to beach," Jonghyun smiled widely, looking into my direction. He buckled himself as I started the car up.
"You look great, Minho," He complimented me. I blushed a little, even though I was mostly used to Jonghyun's cute compliments.