Chapter 11: Taemin, really?

Minho POV

I just couldn't believe this. Tears clouded my vision, the happiest tears.

"We're gonna have a baby, Jonghyun,"  A smile crossed my face saying this out loud.

"Yeah, we are," He smiled back, he also had tears in his eyes.

By this time, we were in the car after we had dinner. We were on our way back to the hotel. In this moment, I thought, how would we tell the members?

"When did you find out darling?" I looked over at my lover who was next to me in the passengers seat.

"I actually took a pregnancy test when we stopped at the corner store that one time," Jonghyun laughed.

"Ah! I'm so hard headed I would've never guessed honestly," I lightheartedly responded.

"You are easy to trick," He smiled.

He looked down at his belly and said, "Mommy was sick because of you baby."

I couldn't help but smile, my heart was so warm. I already knew how good of a mother he was from the small interactions with our baby.

*****************

3 months had passed since we arrived home from vacation. Jonghyun was 16 weeks pregnant, 4 months if you speak English and not pregnancy. His pregnancy has gone pretty smoothly so far. Just mild sickness, but mostly our hearts are just full of so much love. We were so in love with our baby. Everyday I would give them kisses, tell them how much I love then even if they couldn't hear it.

"Look Minho! My bump is growing!" Jonghyun enthused, his shirt pulled up with his small round belly exposed.

"Thats awesome!" I responded, in awe of our baby.

He placed his hand on his stomach, "Our baby is getting so big."

"Which is a good and a bad thing," I added.

"Why a bad thing love?" Jong looked at me concerned. It seemed like he took what I said the wrong way.

"Not a bad thing! Just, you know, shawols will begin to notice it," I said, clarifying my previous statement. I didn't mention that we also hadn't told our fellow members yet.

"Oh, you're right," He thought, "I don't know how I'd tell them."

It wasn't unusual that fans assume something is up when idols gain weight. Some have even been falsely accused of pregnancy. Ever since Baekhyun announced his pregnancy, everyone has been on the spectulation of other idols being pregnant.

Jonghyun was one of them.

But its not that bad, only a few have had their speculations. It sure is stressful though. We never clarified that he was. But it seems like its the next step.

"Maybe just make an instagram post? I don't really want to make a big announcement like Baekhyun did," Jonghyun added.

"I don't really either. Neither do I want to announce our relationship just yet," I said, making myself a little bit more comfortable on the bed.

Once Jonghyun saw me lay down, he quickly came to lay down next to me.

"I don't know," He said, sighing.

"Don't stress about it my love," I reassured, bringing his hand to my lips and kissing it. This brought a smile to his face.

"I want to tell the members," He looked me in the face, "I think I'm ready."

"Are you sure?" I questioned, caressing my lover's face with my hands. It was something we had talked about a lot, I never expected Jonghyun to be ready so soon.