New Home, New Life!

An incessant beeping interrupted whatever you had been dreaming of. Yawning, you slowly opened your eyes. The sleep refused to leave your muscles as you struggled into a seating position. You blinked slowly as you yawned once more stretching. You turned to the small end table by your bed and saw the green flashing numbers reading 7 AM. Your hand reached on its own and pressed the button to silence the wretched thing. You peeled the covers off to reveal your lower half and swung your legs over the side of the bed, standing up in one fluid motion. You walked towards the closet of your room and tripped over a box falling face first into the plush carpet with a yelp.

???: You ok in there?!

(Y/n): Yeah I'm fine.

You pushed yourself up and looked down at the unpacked box. You sighed and let a hand rub the back of your neck.

(Y/n): I could have sworn I unpacked you.

You picked up the box and just threw it on your unkept bed. You then turned to the closet and pulled open the door to reveal a mirror hanging on the back of the door. You looked at yourself in the mirror. Your (H/l)(H/c) hair was a complete mess. Your dull (E/c) eyes still showed heavy signs of sleep as you rubbed them in hopes of feeling somewhat better. You were shirtless as it was more comfortable to sleep that way in your expert opinion. And on top of this beautiful specimen, you wore black and white plaid sleeping pants. You shot finger guns at yourself in the mirror before pulling your school uniform from the one hanger in your spacious closet. You slipped your sleeping attire off your body and discarded them into a basket in your closet. Then you pulled on your school uniform leaving the jacket unbuttoned to show the white undershirt your wore with it. You grabbed your school supplies from the corner of your room and pushed open your room door. You walked down the hall and sat down at the kitchen table, pulling your socks on securely.

???: Good Morning sweetie!

You looked up and smiled at your Mother who was cooking breakfast.

(Y/n): Morning mom. Where's Dad?

Your mother pouted and pointed at their combined bedrooms.

Mom: He's just a LAZY BUM WHO NEEDS TO GET UP sometimes sweetie.

Dad: Plz stop yelling... I'm sleepy.

Your Dad whined as he appeared dressed in a suit that was completely unkept and a tie hanging from his shoulder. He just looks like an animal who's given up on life at this point. You chuckled slightly as you ran a hand through your hair in an attempt to calm it into a normal style.

Mom: I never thought I would see the day our child is more ready than my husband in the morning

Your mother turned back to the eggs she was making, but paused.

(Y/n): Mom?

Dad: Honey?

Your Mom shook her head and laughed slightly giving you both a close-eyed smile.

Mom: Oh sorry to worry you, but what was I doing again?

You gave your mom a sad smile before taking her hand.

(Y/n): It's ok mom just sit down, I'll finish breakfast.

Mom: Oh no sweetie I can handle it.

You led your mom by the arm to your chair and let her sit down. Your Dad smiled at her and leaned over placing a quick peck on her lips before nuzzling her cheek.

Dad: I love you, baby.

Mom: I love you too.

You turned to the stove and lifted the sleeves of your jacket before rinsing your hands and started on the eggs. You just finished up what your mother started before adding salt and pepper accordingly. You made the plates and placed them in front of your parents. Your Dad dug in immediately thanking you and your mom for the breakfast as your mother ate it calmy. You followed more in your mom's action as you carefully ate the steaming food in front of you. You glanced up and took a fork full of eggs and bit onto the fork. You pulled the fork from your lips and chewed the eggs, but kept your eyes on your parents. You took after your parents in many ways. You inherited the (H/c) from your mother as well as her (E/c) eyes. Your father had black hair and dark green eyes which you could see in your features. Speckles of dark green in your (E/c) (Note if you have green eyes you are allowed to change your father's eye color) eyes and black highlights in your (H/c) (Same with the hair folks). You took most of your features from your father like how your face was shaped and your chin. Your Dad looked up from his meal and caught your stare.