A Gentle Warmth - Minori route

Minori yawned as she walked down the sidewalk toward her home, her shift recently ending. Even though she was tired, she was a little bit thrown off by a weird text she received a few minutes before her shift ended. The message was a rather bizarre text from you, filled with typos to the point she couldn't really read what it was. By the end of the text, Minori just assumed that you had somehow managed to butt-text her, probably forgetting your phone when you laid down to sleep. Another yawn wracked through the girl's body as she continued on her journey, rubbing her eyes as she stopped. Her ears picked up on the sound of shuffling, quickly lifting her head up to scan the sidewalk before her. The amaranth-colored-haired girl was genuinely surprised as she spotted a delirious looking (Y/n) shuffling down the sidewalk toward her, your eyes glazed over as you looked up at the falling snow.

Minor: (Y-Y/n)?!

She spoke out in surprise, totally surprised to see you out so late. another surprising fact for her was the fact you were in a simple shirt and plaid PJ pants, simple slip-on shoes covering your feet as you walked down the street in the freezing weather. The sound of her voice finally got your attention to pull away from the darkened sky, your (E/c) eye lowering to allow their gaze to fall on the girl. Minori now got a good look at your face as well, her eyes examining that obvious signs of sweating, your (H/c) locks sticking to your red face as a soft smile spread on your face. 

(Y/n): M-Minorin... ha...

You spoke her name and took careful steps forward, not wanting to slip or fall as you made your way toward the girl. As you got within arm's length of the girl, you felt your tired body finally give out, your legs balancing you as best they could as your torso fell forward.

Minori: (Y/n)?!

Minori called out in surprise again, opening her arms to try and catch you as you fell forward onto her. Your body shook in her grip, your skin very warm to the touch despite the fact you were clearly freezing. 

(Y/n): You're ok... Don't worry me... l-like that...

You spoke out, your body grasping at breaths as your head rested on the girl's left shoulder, your arms weakly lifting up to wrap around the girl's midback. Minori felt herself relax as she figured out what was going on. you were clearly not feeling well and that would also explain the weird text from earlier. Though that didn't stop her from getting upset.

Minori: what are you doing out here you big dumb dumb?! It's freezing outside!

(Y/n): I... had to make sure you were ok.

You spoke out softly, your trembling body doing it's best to tightly wrap Minori in your embrace. Minori wanted to poke and prod at how you even managed to get all the way here before she simply gave in, returning the embrace as her right hand lifted to pet your head softly. Even if she tried to lecture you, it seemed you were completely out of it and just had a very bad dream.

Minori: It's ok... I'm safe alright? 

(Y/n): Y-Yeah... You're always going to be safe... in my arms...

You spoke out, leaving the girl slightly blushing.

Minori: I see being sick hasn't stopped you from being a flirt you big lug...

Minori pondered her situation, needing to get back home but she couldn't just leave you here. The pink-haired girl softly sighed as she pulled you along with her, trying to maneuver your clinging arms to where she could guide you along. Finally, after a short walk, the two of you ended up at a bus stop.

Minori: Please don't be mad but I need to use this.

She spoke as she pulled out the phone that had been haphazardly shoved in your right pocket. We may never know how Minori figured out your password, but the sight of the owl on the case and the fact you hadn't changed the number, made a small warmth fill the girl's chest, a smile of her own spreading on her face as she opened your phone to find someone to call. Minori managed to luck out, your tired father picking up on a call and after her apologizing, explained that his son had wandered out of the house. Your father was equal parts completely baffled and worried as he quickly slipped out of bed and was on his way to go pick up his son. 

Minori: Your dad will be on the way soon. Just call me next time before you go wandering out into the cold, ok?

She asked softly looking over to find you had fallen asleep as soon as you sat down, your body starting to slump over as your head once again found its way onto the girl's shoulder. Minori chuckled once more as she lifted her arms to drape them over you, trying to keep your body warm as the two of you waited for your father under the lightly falling snow.

A/n: Hey folks just a heads up, these little route chapters are not the ending. I'm doing branching romance events between your favorite girls and you can pick and choose who you wish to hang out with before the story continues! I hope you enjoy and I'll see you all in the next update!