1

Harry woke by the noise of bird wings and tappings against the window. He walked over to the window and opened it, then let the bright white feathered owl in. 'Sorry Hedwig, I knew you were still out, but I was getting cold so I shut the window.' As Hedwig hopped to his desk wich was covered in homework assignments, Harry noticed a letter on her leg with a fancy stamp. He walked over to Hedwig an untied the letter. He flipped it over and looked at the stamp. 'Gringotts?' Confusion rose in Harry's head and so he decided to open it. 'Dear Mister Potter..'

Dear Mister Potter,

Today, on your 18th birthday, you will receive your inheritance.
This includes a summer manor in Tourlaville, France, a winter manor in Storjord, Norway, and a total of 4,7 billion galleons in your new account of the Bordeaux family. Your current account will be transferred the Bordeaux family account. In total that would be around 4,8 billion galleons.
Your inheritance also includes the name our Majesty Harrion James Belle Fryktløs Bordeaux, the 41st member of the Bordeaux Royal Kings family, of wich none more than you are alive at the moment.
The inheritance will be taking place on the night of your birthday, at 3 o' clock precisely. This means you will have some changes in looks, magic and attitude. Since you are of dragon blood, we advice you to go to a safe place before 3 o'clock, with around 3 meter grow space, for your wings will sprout this night.
If you need any aditional information, feel free to visit Gringotts at any hour of the day.

Greetings and good luck,

Gringotts goblins

Harry read the letter over and over, confusion and amazement building in his head. 'Inheritance? Two manors just for me? Bordeaux Royal family? I-I'm a King? I have dragon blood?' Harry glanced at his alarm clock, showing the numbers 2:58. Two more minutes left to get some space, Harry thought.

A tingle spread through his neck down his spine. He shivered. His hands started shaking as he thought to himself: 'Oh ohw.' He walked over to the middle of the room, Hedwig flying of of the window as if she had sensed something. Pain shot down his spine and he hunched over. The pain spread quickly through his body, as if somebody had poured boiling water over him, ants crawling up his arms, angry bees inside his head flying round, fire coming up his legs.

His vision started to blurr, the edges slowly becoming black. His head was spinning and he fell down, his knees hitting the floor. With one hand holding himself up off the floor and the other holding his head, Harry screamed at the top of his lungs. Right now he didn't care about waking the Dursleys, all he thought of was the pain flowing through his body and the dizzyness in his head. The black edges of his vision transferred to the center, and Harry gave up the fight. He blacked out, with the burning sensation still in his back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time skip ~~~ 2 hours ~~~~

Hands were carrying Harry and his head swung by every step taken. He felt that he was placed on his stomache on a soft bed. He groaned. His back hurt like hell and his eyes remained shut as somebody stroke some hairstrands out of his eyes. 'Oh Harry,' a familiar voice said. Hermione, Harry thought. Then he sighed and made himself a bit more comfortable on his belly on the bed. Soon sleep kicked in and he drifted off. Just before he lost his conciousness a sweet scent entered his nose and he smiled.