15

~The next morning in the Great Hall.. ~

'I just don't know why everyone is making such a big deal out of this. It's obviously not true.. Right Draco? I mean, I've hear of nymfenblooded people, and I have some Veela relatives, but never dragonblooded. So it must be false. I mean, people spread a lot of rumours about their precious boy-who-lived, but this is absurd, right Draco? There can't be such a thing. And if it were actually true, it would have gone public years ago because you can't hide something like that. I can't believe they kept it a secret for so long, he should have been with the top elite of people, his status would be much higher. He would wear better clothes, I mean come on, who would want to walk around in his clothes, like, are they second-hand? Maybe even third-hand, by the looks of it even fouth.. Never have I seen him walking in things that fit him, or aren't covered in stains or with repaired pathes on them. Not that I pay extra attention to any of that, I just notice those things, just like I noticed that Jessica has started wearing lenses, she sees everything comming much faster now, and she's constantly rubbing her eyes like-'

'Pansy, for once in your goddamn life, shut up!' Draco interrupted her. 'No one wants to listen to you ranting on about everything and nothing, go to Milicent, maybe she has an opening for a tea-party and manicure,' Draco continued before she could argue back, and brushed her off. He had been deep in thought how to approach the Dragon and his entourage.

Pansy huffed at him, never had he been this rude, he had at least listened silently at her and nodded here and there, what could possibly be on his mind now that was more important than me, his best friend?

'Draco, dear, I don't like you being this rude to me, it isn't like you. What's on your mind?' She asked and leaned over to him, resting her arms on his shoulder. He brushed them off again, and cut his 105-pieces of untouched sandwich even smaller. 'Important business, Pansy.'

'Hmpf. Sharing is caring, remember, I'm your friend, your best friend at that actually. Come on Dracoooo..' Pansy pleaded, batting her eyelashes at him.

Having had enough of disturbance, Draco stood up, saying goodbye to his surrounding tablemates, swung his bag around his shoulders, and walking to the exit of the Great Hall. 

I'll go to the library, I have time to study and think untill second period, He thought as he strode down the halls. Maybe I can get some real breakfast in the kitchens before I go to the library. 

He stopped before the painting of a stillive with some fruit, streched out his hand to the painting while looking around him for nearby spies, and tickled the pear. He stepped quickly into the kitchen and closed the painting behind him. 

'Oh absolutely not. What are you doing here, Malfoy?' a voice filled with hatred said behind Draco's back. 

He turned around slowly, discovering a redhead behind him, in his arms a basket with many, many sandwiches, fruits and juices. 

'I knew Weasleys ate like pigs, but never had I imagined this much. Where do you keep it all?' Malfoy replied sassy. 

'Shove off Malfoy, it's not for me.' Ron replied as he looked down to the basket. A houself appeared next to him, handing over some light shape folded in a towel. 'There you goes mister Weasley, some miced pies, pumpkin pies and some tiny cakes. Winky does hope Sir Bordeaux and his company enjoys these foods.' 

'Oh? So this is for Harry? And his.. Company.. I think I must insist on joining you on your trip back to them.' Malfoy asked and said curiously, wondering why Weasley would be getting food for the three of them. This is an opportunity, I have to go with him. 

'Oh absolutely not Malfoy, not now, not ever. One, you are not wanted anywhere near Harry. Two, you can't because.. his company isn't ready to be out yet. And thirdly, when anyone comes near them without the proper precautions, they'll die. At least for another month,' Ron defended. 

'Weasley, not being wanted near someone can easily change, two, company not being ready to be out yet, they have been in there now for.. what, almost one, two weeks? they need at least one and a half week, mostly a month, so he better get it going. And thirdly, I know how to take precautions, I have been trained for that since I was five years old. I know all precautions to all bloodtypes, since I have all bloodtypes running in my family. Wether it's second, third or eighth cousin from the pure blooded, it runs in my family. So I'll write a letter to him, and you'll deliver it for me. I want contact with them about how we can help eachother.' 

Ron looked judging and suspectingly at Malfoy, alway having been an enemy. 

'Write a letter and I'll think about giving it. Don't try to owl it, he kills every bird that dares to tap uppon the windows. If I change my mind and don't want to give it, I'll burn it. No tricks Malfoy. If this is all a trick, I swear I'll kill you, then Hermione will kill you and then Harry will kill you again. No goddamn tricks,' Ron finally answered. 

'Alright Weasley, no tricks.'