5

Harry and Hermione had spent the rest of the afternoon packing, and reading in silence. The few other Weasely's in the house had also already packed their stuff, and Ginny had been escorted to the Burrow by her mother. So now, the only ones left in the house were Ron, Hermione and Harry. Ron hadn't shown himself all afternoon, but it didn't bother Harry nor Hermione. 

As they went down for dinner, they met Ron on the stairs, who was also heading down for dinner. 'So, Ron. Has your sister been removed from this house yet?' Harry begun. 'Y-yes, Harry. She went home with mother, about two hours ago.' Ron said nervously. 'Good. As I have said before, I want you to spend the least time possible with her. She is one you do not want to be associated with.' Harry finished. 

Once they got downstairs, they headed to the kitchen, remembering that now Miss Weasely went home, there was noone to prepare some dinner for them. 'Kreacher!' Harry shouted. Kreacher soon apparated into the kitchen, bowing for his master and asking with a creaky voice, 'Yes, master Bordeaux? How may Kreacher serve you tonight?' 

'Kreacher, I would like you to make us some quick dinner. Albus will be here in maybe an hour, so nothing too much for the three of us.' Harry said. 'Yes master, Kreacher shall make you a quick dinner. Something with beef and some soup will do, master?' 'Yes kreacher, thank you. Now hurry, or we will be late.' With a 'crack' kreacher disappeared. 

Harry, Hermione and Ron sat down at the table and waited in silence for the food. Within a few minutes, steaming plates filled with some soup and a piece of meat stood in front of them. A little basket with bread was placed in the middle, so everyone could tear of little pieces and dip them into the soup. 

'I wonder what Dumbledore wants us to come to school early for, I mean two weeks? We could have done so many things , like chilling at Hogsmaede, playing quiditch..' Ron sighed as they finished their plates. 'I'm sure whatever it is, is about Harry's inheritance. I mean, even I haven't read about such powerfull cases before. Only royal families have such powers and they usually keep it secret from the public so nobody could discover their weaknesses, only Harry doesn't know his abilities yet, and when he does he could harm people so it's probably gonna be training. As for us, we're gonna have to learn how to.. well, to interact with this inheritance, for instance, we have seen that he is much more conscious about what happens around him, he has this aura of someone in charge and of course the shifting into his inheritance form. We don't know if he has any conciousness at all when he shifts into.. some sort of reptile form, you know, because of the claws and the wings with scales. Don't you look at me like I'm the wisest being you have ever seen, it's only logical.' Hermione finished. 

 'You're right, Hermione. And also, I'd like to see the limits of that, as you called it, reptile form.' Harry said. 

Suddenly they heard the spound of someone flooing into the living room, then footsteps towards the dining area, and Dumbledore appeared in the doorframe. Startled at the sound, Ron and Hermione had jumped up and pulled their wands, which were now pointed at Dumbledore. Harry, on the contrary, had remained seeted, calmly, as if he had seen it all coming.

 'You're early, Albus.' Harry stood up from his seat, waved his hand and his chair automaticly slid back in its place under the table, a coat flew into the room and glided over his arms onto his shoulders. 'I assume we leave as soon as posible. Our trunks?' He asked. 

'Already taken care of, mister Bordeaux.' A small smile showed on Dumbledores face. 'You we're probably wondering.. why I requested your presence.. two weeks early..' With each piece of sentence he stepped more inside the room. Harry noticed Dumbledore kept his head low, and his hands behind his back, as a sign of subjugation. The moment Dumbledore had stepped out of the fireplace, Harry had smelled the new air in the building. Dumbledore smelled a bit mouldy, mixed with butterscotch, and he smelled like he was here for good reasons. 

He stopped between Hermione and Ron, who had lowered their wands and had relaxed. 
'In the next two weeks you shall be trained, all three of you, in containing and developing this inheritance. I have called in some experts on this subject, some you might know. I will explain more, once we have arrived and you had a good nights sleep. So, shall we go?'

'Of course.' Harry said, and so they all walked to the fireplace, grabbed some floopowder, stepped into the fireplace and yelled,

'Hogwarts!'