Preface

About this story:

This is a boy's love transmigration story that will be a slow burn (slow romance). Romance will begin later on, followed by spice.

I suggest you click off now if you're not okay with bl and gays. If you decide to stay, welcome my fujoshi and fudanshi sisters and brothers. I will work hard to make you proud. I hope I'll be able to write some saucy stuff too (they will not be posted here. This story aims not to be rated R, but there will be warnings and links for spicy chapters for my low tolerance viewers). (٭°̧̧̧꒳°̧̧̧٭)

Synopsis:

An Zhen fell from high society when he lost all his wealth in a day. He dropped out of the nation's top university and after 4 years he works as a steelworker on a construction site when tragedy strikes his family and he's given the chance to make his dreams come true. The screen flickered in the darkness and reflected in his teary eyes. "Complete the tasks and you will get one wish. Do you accept?" "Yes" "No".

Teaser:

"You will never leave my side ever again."

"...excuse me?" 'This person must have a problem with their brain' thought An Zhen.

The strange man stared at him, onyx eyes unwavering as if forcefully capturing him in his soul. His gaze sent shivers down his spine.

'He's giving off a bad feeling, we should leave immediately' System said nervously. 'Mm.'

"Where do you think you're going, wife?" A wry smile spread across the gorgeous man's face.

"...wife?"

'Eep! Run!'

Author's note:

Hello my fellow readers,

I have been reading transmigration and rebirth novels for a while now and I wanted to put my ideas into words. This is my first ever story and I don't really know what I'm doing so I hope you will be forgiving with the gruel I spew out on here.

Please be gentle I'm a virgin (ノдヽ) (⌯˃̶᷄ ﹏ ˂̶᷄⌯)゚

My first language is not English, so there might be a lot of English errors and some references to Chinese culture and linguistics.

Legend:

"Conversation"

'Thoughts' (Includes conversations with system)

"Writing"

(•̆ꈊ•̆;;)ꋧLet the show begin!