Chapter 3. Arc 0.3

Chapter 3. Arc 0.3 Dimming Light

Author's note:

Hi everyone, sorry for all the spelling errors I use whenever An Zhen is drunk and for the slang. I don't really know another way to show he's slurring or mispronouncing his words.

Are my chapters too long? Too short? I'd love to hear your opinions. Do you guys like the rambling end bits?

This chapter was a rollercoaster of emotions, I've been destroyed. | ू'ᆺ'●)

-Hapibat

┏(;゚益゚;)ゞ saa ikimasho

The office worker could no longer deal with the construction worker's strength and fell on the ground on top of An Zhen.

The office worker grunted and huffed as he pushed himself off a putrid smelling An Zhen. "Who are you, Jian's new man?"

He aimed a punch at An Zhen but missed and tumbled until he was under the streetlight. His body lit by the streetlight looked harsh and ferocious. He huffed and puffed up his chest and brought his fists forward, "he's mine, fight me drunkard!"

An Zhen was drunk but he knew what "Fight me" meant. It triggered an instinctual response inside him. He was once a regular in alleyway fights, whenever someone walked into him or looked at him the wrong way blood would stain his clothing. It was his way of blowing off the steam from his friends and girlfriend abandoning him. He hated his past self, but his body remembered the notions.

Yan Zhen slowly walked over to the blond man. His past thug-like aura spilled out into his body, ready and taut. It anticipated the bloodshed. He walked under the streetlight, his face was slowly illuminated.

'Who does he think he is? He dare he take Li Li away from me...I'll beat him so hard, even his mom won't recognize him when I'm done.' An Zhen's drunk delusions scurried around, thinking this pink person was his demure and precious brother. [1]

Just as the blond man was about to punch An Zhen, his mouth gaped wide in shock. BAM, the blond man was punched in the cheek and sprawled backwards. The freshly roughed skin redden as he stared at the taut muscles and blushing beautiful face with the endless deep eyes that bore into him.

After taking a moment, he started approaching An Zhen with a weird air around him.

The blond man grabbed An Zhen's hand and said, "What have I done for such a goddess to have graced me on this lovely night. I must apologize for my earlier rude behavior."

Click. Clack.

"..." An Zhen was too drunk to comprehend and just stared at the pink person. Didn't even realize he was talking to him. 'Li Li looks cute as cotton candy...'

He took An Zhen's silence as approval and pulled him into an intimate hug. "Baby, stay with me tonight. I'll take you to heaven."

Click. Clack.

"...Wha?"

"I'll make you happy. I can't live without you by my side." He leaned in for a kiss.

CLICK CLACK CLICK CLACK

"Ya cheating pig!" Crack. A muscular leg flew up like a rocket and kicked him in the jaw, the blond man flew and crashed a few feet away. The man's bloodthirsty battle call slowly faded into the distance. The owner's pink hair swayed with each step. "I said I'd break ya jaw yeah I did."

He spat then bent down looking at the shorter drunk man. "Are you okay prince charming? Thanks for saving me earlier."

An Zhen peered at the man close to him and realized An Li was safe now. "Of course I'd save you. I love you after all," he gave a goofy grin then immediately felt a shiver and barfed.