Chapter 3

Bailey's POV:

I glanced at my reflection one last time before leaving.

I had my dark brown hair pulled into a messy bun and I wore red shorts with a navy blue top. I had a red undershirt on as well and I slid on my navy blue toms. Personally, I thought I looked fine and like my normal every day self. Before leaving my apartment I grabbed my thick red rimmed fake glasses and slide them in place.

Galloping down the stairs, I put in my head phones and started my normal routine. It should be a normal day besides from the fact that I was meeting up with a freaking celebrity for coffee.. Well, in my case tea.

Who knows.. He may not even show up. He could be a jerk like the magazines make him out to be and he may of just been trying to hook up with me. Maybe my "defect" through him off guard.

Only time will tell.

I walked down the busy streets like always and softly tapped my fingers against my leg to the beat of the song playing through my headphones. I glance up at one of the multiple advertisements that lined the time squares building and froze.

A picture of Harry came across.

I sat and watched the news and slowly felt bad for him. It was just the repeat story of him almost hitting that photographer when he asked about, what I'm assuming is a rumor.

Poor guy...

I frowned but continued walking. I try to keep on schedule and I didn't want to be late. Soon the familiar Starbucks sign was in sight and I picked up my pace.

Would he be there already?

Would I get there first?

Would he even show up??

And why were my hopes so high up?!

I groaned and stepped into the coffee shop. "Morning, Baby girl!"
I looked at Hannah who was cleaning a table and smiled.

"Morning," I signed.

She grinned and returned the gesture before going back to work.

"Baby cakes. Looking rather nerdy today. I like it!" Scott teased.

I flipped him off, which I'm pretty sure is a sign every one knows, and headed for my seat. I sneakily glanced around the shop and felt my hopes fall as I saw Harry wasn't here.

I knew I shouldn't of expected him to come.. I let my shoulders drop and I softly frowned while I set down my shoulder bag and note book.

I turned and went over to the counter by Hannah.

"Your usual, doll?" She asked giving me a look of sympathy. She might not even know why I'm sad but she can tell when I am.

I nodded and pulled out the money. I watched her make my tea and she soon turned around and handed it to me. I gave her the money and signed 'thank you.' (A/N: I've decided whenever Bailey will be signing instead of " marks it will be ' )

I turned around and silently gasped.

"I thought we planned not to run in to each other again," his British voice laughed.