Chapter 8

Bailey's Pov:

We were walking around time square and luckily Harry hasn't been spotted yet, which you think would be easy since his face was on every tabloid around.

At one point we passed a newspaper stand, not the times where I work at thank god, and a paper boy was shouting the head line. Which just so happen to be about Harry.

First I watched Harry tense, then his knuckles go white, and finally his jaw tighten as he turned to face the guy. I freaked out, afraid Harry the British Hulk would come out so I quickly grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. An action that even shocked myself.

He held my hand and tuned to look at me and every ounce of anger he had was gone. Where his scowl once was now had a grin and his posture was relaxed.

"Yes, Bailey?" Harry asked cheeky with his grin getting wider.

I blushed and looked down at the ground. I couldn't just say "Hey! I grabbed your hand so you wouldn't get into more deep poo." I needed to quickly think of something to do.

I looked around us and my eyes fell on a familiar sign. I grinned and looked back up at Harry. He raised an eyebrow at me while I continued to smile.

I used my free hand and pointed to the sign getting his attention. 

He studied it for a second before he smiled.

"You want to go?"

I smiled and nodded furiously. The excitement was getting out of control. If I could I would scream in joy.

Harry smiles at me and started pulling me after him.

"Well lets go then!" He laughed as we walked to the building. It was only a short walk from where we were at.

Soon the familiar glass building came into view and I became even more giddy as I jumped up and down while walking with him.

Harry looked over his shoulder at me and chuckled. But I could tell he was just as excited.

Finally we reached the building and we stood in front of the door way to the sweetest place on earth.

Dylan's CandyBar.

The largest candy shop in the world.

Multiple floors of every type of candy you can think of and enough sugar to reach the moon and back.

"I've never been here but I've always wanted too," Harry said to me.

I grinned.  

'I love coming here. It reminds me of my mom. We used to come.'

He watched me sign then I watched as a puzzling look came over his face.

It took me a second before I realized it.

Crap.

I haven't spoken about my parents or how I got mute.

"You mum? How come I've never heard you talk about her?" Harry asked.

Damn, he noticed!

I needed to change the topic quick.

I smiled and pointed inside the store. 

'LOOK! pixie sticks!' I signed before tugging him into the store.

He looked at me oddly while we walked up to the pixie stick stand.

"Pixie sticks.. 

You know we got asked about these once in an interview and Liam found it funny while I was completely lost. It was when Zayn had to go back home. Niall and Louis weren't really paying attention.." Harry said picking up an orange pixie stick starring at it weirdly.