▹ I N T R O D U C T I O N

❁———⠀⠀⠀ ⎡ ❉ ⎦⠀⠀⠀———❁

I can kick your ass!
Oh yeah? All five-foot-five of you? And how will you do that?
Say bye to your kneecaps, boy!

Peter Parker is hopelessly in love. Not just with 'any girl', but with one of his closest friends, Noah McKenna. Knowing what to say has never really been Peter's strong point, leaving him desperately trying to string sentences together when trying to confess his feelings, and ultimately failing every time. But when parental issues cause Noah and her mother to plan a move, it becomes a race against time for Peter to tell his love how he really feels.

A story in which a life changing disaster brings the pair closer together, they find things out about each other which they never knew.
Peter must remember to keep his immense secret hidden whilst balancing it with his love for a girl.

But Peter doesn't realise that he's not the only one with a big secret...

❁———⠀⠀⠀ ⎡ ❉ ⎦⠀⠀⠀———❁

M A I N S

Adelaide Kane as Noah McKenna

Okay but can we eat first?

Tom Holland as Peter Parker

❝I could try out for cheerleading, I'm elegant!❞

I could try out for cheerleading, I'm elegant!

D I S C L A I M E R

~I do not own Peter Parker, or any of the characters starring in the 'Spider-Man Homecoming' film, nor do I own the main plot of 'Homecoming' itself.

(This story is based around the plot but I have modified it in a few different ways)

I do own Noah McKenna, on the other hand. I hope you all like her, though she may act a little snappy sometimes, but we all do, let's be honest~
:)

꧁thank you all, and enjoy the ride꧂

❁———⠀⠀⠀ ⎡ ❉ ⎦⠀⠀⠀———❁