EPISODE : 4

Nukaaya doubtfully entered in to the house, as though it is evening pragya's friend house is bit dark and he fears dark at peaks, he found pragya at balcony, pragya took him to a old room,

nukaaya finds it as a kitchen, pragya pointed a mango pickle jar which stood at the top of the room, and want him to get that down, he fearfully (he is shivering like a old man) climbed the ladder and took that pickle jar and carefully handed it down to pragya.

Nukaaya is wondering why pragya wanted that pickle, he followed pragya out of the room and there her friend holding a alcohol bottle and two glasses, pragya grinned at her pointing pickle jar. Nukaaya shocked, nukaaya swiftly make his way out of the home for the car, he shocked and remembered the face of his uncle when he told nukaaya to take pragya to her friend's house the look was full of worry, and now nukaaya realises why!

Following an hour they are making loud noices,
nukaaya is waiting patiently for pragya,time is night 930, darkness surrounding him, he is shivering with fear and then suddenly pragya came out,

Nukaaya open the car door obediently after closing the car door, he sat at driver's side and try to start the car, but it's not started, pragya cast a exhausted look at nukaaya

After few more tries, he realises there is no petrol in the vehicle,

"what's the problem" pragya asked

"petrol" said nukaaya

"you didn't checked it when started,how ridiculous" shouted pragya at nukaaya, he winced.

"filling station is down the hill" said nukaaya,
Nukaaya looks outside, the way is all dark and the weather is still cloudy and he can't make it all the way down, with out any one help, he looks at pragya, pragya is dailing to some one and she opens the door and got down. Nukaaya also got down.

" I wait at my friend's house,
now go and get the petrol " said pragya, with a little bit of irritation

Nukaaya stand still like a statue,and staring at her.

"what's your problem,go" said pragya once more.

"am,scared" nukaaya muttered to himself.
"what"
"am, scared" he admitted.

Pragya looked at him tip to toe, she is wondering what on earth makes him fear.

With out a moment hesitation, she joined with him.
Two started to down the hill for filling station, their smart phones are emitting light, they walked a few minutes in pure silence and then nukaaya broke the silence.

"you drink alcohol" asked nukaaya in regional language

"You don't know english" asked pragya, feeling more irritated at nukaaya's language.

" I understand english, but I can't speak like you people do, fast and fluent" said nukaaya in regional language.

Pragya nodded, and she forgot the first question nukaaya asked her
'you drink alcohol',
When the two are walking down clouds are rounding fastly and a big storm begins, suddenly a big lightning struck a far by tree and nukaaya is shivering like he was the one who is hit by lightning.

Pragya is walking fast and nukaaya is walking like he is in a race with a snail.

"hurry up, otherwise we will stuck up with rain" said pragya but too late the rain began and ice cubes are falling from sky. Two ran for a shelter near by a tea shop, which is closed.

Two watched rain rise and slowing down and again rising.

After half an hour of waiting, that to standing only, pragya stamping her foot hard on floor with frustration.

"you drinked alcohol " said nukaaya in regional language.

"what, yes I drank, so what, oh... culture, Your cultures and traditions are as good as shit, and westerns are blaming and fooling us for that traditions" said pragya, now turning so, angry, nukaaya just feared thinking just her words can kill him.
Fear that's all what he can do.

"relax" said nukaaya
Rain not stopped for following half an hour, and there phone chargings are gone.
Nukaaya and pragya are standing in pure darkness, around all wilderness, their wears are wet already, now and then lightings strike near by trees, rain is pouring down.

"look" pragya nudged nukaaya on ribs "we have to move on, don't care about rain" she continued

"no, please, i can't see, it's so dark, and it's still raining, please pragya." nukaaya is pleading her to stay

"your eyes can adjust in a mean time, you can see things, like your eyes adjust to light as camera lens do" said pragya, patiently.

"no, i can't see " this time nukaaya shouted with fear and frustration,he also tried of standing and want to go out just like her, but, his fear is testing him to his extremes, and all of the sudden pragya thought he is a country fool and he can't know about camera's and how a eye works, so, she slapped him hard and he saw the stars and she dragged him out of the tea shop and forced him to walk, nukaaya is still in shock, but this time he is not fearing, his body is not shivering like it always does while he walk in darkness, he is steady not because of slap that he received from his most loved one, because she not leaved his hand, when walking and that makes his fear gone far away,

Pragya and nukaaya reach the filling station with lot of difficulties (pragya drove him from spikes accidentally and nukaaya triggers a wild batch of ants on pragya accidentally )
two reached the filling station and filled the petrol in to the bottles and make their way peacefully to the car(rain stopped, storm diverted).

Nukaaya hasn't heard pragya's sorry for slapping him but when they are returning with petrol, she rubbed the spot where she slapped him(so hard) warmly, and he took the action as apology, that to she not leaved his hand.

After filling petrol in to the car through bottles, two started for the home, nukaaya dropped pragya at entrance and parked the car, and get in to his uncle's house, to his amaze no one questioned him for late, he thought they will drown him with the questions,
But, an un-expected thing happened.

"papa, am sorry_" pragya apologize approaching her father, but her father's next words froze her.

" This week you are getting married, my child" said her father seriously to pragya.
and he cast a look at nukaaya

"with my sister's son" said pragya's father.

The words themselves froze nukaaya and pragya, two are dropped in to their deep thoughts, pragya respects her father decisions but this,

on the other hand nukaaya look, as he is half in earth and half in heaven...

**Lots of love from TRON**

**YOURS FAITHFULLY HIDYUFO**