Episode : 10

Nukaaya called his uncle secretly from pragya phone and explained his situation rather harshly but his uncle suggestion leaved Nukaaya speech less.

     “am, so sorry Nukaaya, that you are suffering like this, I never expected this, am so sorry” said his uncle after given a suggestion that leave Nukaaya speechless.

     “Thank you uncle for a great suggestion, I never leave her and I love her now also, but she had to know, what she is doing to me, the torture begins... ” said Nukaaya, his uncle suggestion is so clear,
“irritate her more this is the chance, but don't abandon her like she done to you” suggests his uncle.

      “coffee, coffee, coffee” a half dozen orders call him and he rushed to the kitchen and made coffee with out sugar, and handed the cups to them,

   “where is sugar”

“are you mad’’

go and get sugar ”

“achi,sugar ”

“you thought am a sugar patient ”

    The whole hall bellowed with sugar demands, and he placed salt cubes instead of sugar cubes in a tray and served them.

    “it's salt you fool”,

“shit.”

“yak”

   Afternoon climate is so cool outside and so hot inside, pragya not spoken to him and the whole batch make their tifins, and meals themselves and take care of each other, the batch out casted him, no one is to talking to him and he is more than happy now and he is waiting to get a chance to irritate pragya.

At last at evening they are all so tired and ate pizzas and slept, pragya ordered him to turn off the outside light and there all laptops are in charging ports and he turned off the main, Nukaaya knows that they are turning off all lights to scare him so they don't know that the main is off and their laptops are not charging...

   Next morning, pragya and others find out, what nukaaya done and raged with anger and pragya dialed to her dad and told him that nukaaya is irritating them and that he turned off the main and all, and then she thrown the phone to nukaaya

“hello” said nukaaya

“why late, start crying” said his uncle

“uncle” he started in a crying tone, “I... Don't... No... Don't... No uncle, no, ”

“oi, don't over act and now tell to pragya to don't complain to police ” said his uncle grinning.

  Nukaaya hand over the phone to pragya with crying face.

“don't tell to police” said nukaaya so innocently that the crowd around pragya and even pragya also giggled.

     That night, all the members packed up in two bedrooms switching on ac's to protect themselves from the night snowy wind and leaved nukaaya alone in that big hall.

   “please open the door” begged nukaaya, “try another one ” called a voice.

“please open the door” nukaaya banged another bed room door

   “try another one”

“I tried, please open the door” but no answer came as reply.

    ‘‘Cmon nukaaya...control it's common here” said nukaaya to himself.

   And then a idea came to him

  Common current that's it,
he pull off the main, but here also disappointment, they're rooms are hot enough to hold up to morning with out ac's but their laptops are useless.

     Next day, early morning... Nukaaya is  fast asleep he covered up in all blankets available in the hall and mumbling something in sleep
phones are useless with out charging, and the project tron members don't have a alarm clock that's why they all woke up at morning 9.30 and they all ordered coffee and realised that how they behave last night and they got to know it is the time for his revenge.

        “Again you switched off the Main pragya... Pragya” one of the project tron members yelled.

  “what, nukaaya, why you turned off the main, are you going crazy or what” asked pragya.

nukaaya gazed angrily at all.

“you left me here freezing” said nukaaya.

“look, no, I have to call police ” said  pragya taking the phone.

“Is there any charging left” asked nukaaya mischievously. and pragya take a quick look at her phone and realised that it's already off.

    “and there is no milk here, finished it all last night ” said nukaaya.

“what” Jessie gasped who is searching for milk.

Sudeenly nukaaya stomach ached with pain.

“I think there are two bath rooms ”

and he gone to the bathroom and came out an hour later and they all realized that the water tank is also empty.

    Nukaaya doesn't listen to a single scolding from pragya, she is scolding him from an hour but he make sure to use his ear phones to protect from her scoldings.

    All project torn members went to a party(very lately thanks to nukaaya),

nukaaya is only one in the home and he is browsing old photos from his phone and he spotted pragya in a love frame with him,
and he start thinking why he love her, why she was so special to him,

Nukaaya recalled the old days when he stole his uncle phone for minutes and copy her photos to his phone
and the photo frames he made it with the photos,
and how at nights he tell the photos how was his day,
and the kisses he gave to the photo frames, and the moment he saw pragya face to face for the first time and the whole night walk with her for the petrol, and the slap, the memories fade away when he realised what he is doing now to her,      

       Nukaaya heart fill with sad and regret,

am sorry pragya ” he wishpered to himself.

     Suddenly a heard a beep sound and he found that one of the laptops charging is completed and to his amaze it's pragya's laptop and he opened it hesitating,
she put a strange picture as wallpaper,  A beach filled with a shine of blue moon ahead of the beach far from sea a beautiful two twin mountains are situated.
Password
Nukaaya clicked the hint option

   *The most hateful person in the world*

He smiled and typed his name and to his amaze it's right...

    *lots of love from tron*

**YOURS FAITHFULLY HIDY UFO**