Episode : 11

Desktop is filled with system icons and lot of other files making the laptop look like a mess, nukaaya thought pragya maintenance was worst.

Nukaaya is exploring the laptop and then he found a file named
**project tron** and he opened it thinking about a game and he felt the commands, stats and even properties are so familiar to him,
**project tron** he reads the name again and he filled with anger and rage and enters **shift+delete** the file is permanently gone.

Suddenly pragya came in,

"hey what are you doing with that laptop" shouted pragya,

nukaaya jumped with fear

"you" he sighed in relief

"what are you doing with laptop, put that on table" said pragya, nukaaya just stared at her with love, "put that " yelled pragya.

Nukaaya nearly thrown the laptop on table.

"what are you doing with laptop " asked pragya.

"just seeing that's it"

"can you make me a coffee " asked pragya.

"yeah of course " said nukaaya, and moved towards kitchen.

After two minutes...
Nukaaya with coffee mug came to pragya.

"here" he handed coffee mug to pragya, she taken it and sipped it, she is so drunk, that she don't know what she is drinking.

"it's good " she said.

"you're drinking water" nukaaya said seriously.

"what "

"why you drink alcohol " nukaaya asked

"why do you care"

"because, I love you " said nukaaya as a matter of fact.

"don't you say that " said pragya jumping to her feet.

"what am I supposed to say " asked nukaaya.
Smacking water mug from her hands, it's shattered.

"it's my favorite mug... You fool" pragya said, gathering the pieces of the mug, she looked at nukaaya with deep loathing in her eyes.

"just say, I hate you, I wanna listen it" asked pragya.

"I LOVE YOU " nukaaya yelled.

pragya removed her black leather belt from her pant slowly, and nukaaya shiverd, he fears belts and pragya knows it,

" just say I hate you" repeated pragya.

"I love_" nukaaya can't able to complete his sentence, the first hit landed on his cheek with that speed his whole body shake, and immediately blood poured from his mouth,
when, nukaaya see a belt he can't talk, that is one of the perks with his fears.

" I" pragya start hitting *hit*

"hate" pragya strike once more *hit*

"you" pragya landed the blow *hit*

Nukaaya screaming in pain,
pragya smiled dangerously, but then she became so serious, that nukaaya doubted that she drinked or not.

"just remember one thing, I never ever love you mind it. " said pragya
"you came and make my life a mess, *hit* you're a country fool, a coward why did you marry me, why" she continued hitting *hit* *hit*
"because you want to become rich, with out doing any hard work. " pragya finished it with another *hit*

"I love_" nukaaya tried to say, but another hit to mouth silenced him.

"Cmon, now " pragya put her foot on his neck. "I want real coffee ".