Episode 14

Nukaaya and Pragya fall asleep together hugging each other, nukaaya is first one to get up at morning, he saw Pragya still clenching his shirt, he got up and before any late he woke up her.

   “Take me to control center, you're friends are in danger right ” he said.

Pragya gave nukaaya a neat and clean bath and they are off to control centre, after a fine re-clothing his bandage—––—it took more than a hour, and nukaaya tried to not to make a noice as though pain hitting him.

       Hebis and levia(project tron members ) are just coming out of control center and spotted that Pragya is coming and gone inside to inform it to the others.

    Pragya and nukaaya enter in to the control centre, all the project tron members are looking at nukaaya, Pragya (doubtful).

    Nukaaya saw, so many laptops and sub–computers are connected to the s_1 super computer
(which kept dibash and some other project tron members in an another dimension).

    Pragya silently points the supercomputer to nukaaya.

  Nukaaya went to the controls, then all the tron members started roaring at him to move back.

   Nukaaya pressed a button(mic) although all are yelling at him to comeback ( except Pragya, who is taking to Jessie).

    A message appears on s_1 computer screen.

   *message reads :*

   *voice command active*

  All project tron members stare at that message with blackfaces.

   “ultra command mode activate ” said nukaaya quite confidently.

The machine beeps and projected :

   *I. D _*
*order crediatials_*

“nuke_order no : 256 ” said nukaaya.

  Processing...

“ultra command mode active”

   And s_1 computer projects the data that 19 other sub_computers are connected with this device
and the computers are using :

  **A12-ssr 56ghz processor**

“disconnect” ordered nukaaya.

“All 19 sub_computers will disconnect, are you sure ” asked the s_1 computer.

“yes” said nukaaya.

“All 19 sub_computers are disconnected from this device. ” said s_1 computer.

  “ display program **T**, stats —code NERD3* ”

*4 players at start safe place from 190+days, all are alive,*

Bike races                    -       18880
Bike races won          -        13589
Train questions         -        1×6
Train answer ©         -        1×6

Tunnel **F**              -   gear 1 _1
                                       -   gear 2_0
                                      -    gear 3_0

Fudence level          -   slack 1-0-2-0-3-0

“Project safe place — minimize stats code — PC1”

    The safe place live video is now streaming on the main screen.

   Dibash, javelin, Sara, all are looking horrified at a corner of the safeplace, where lay Jhon with out a moment.

“project centre VV — code — VPC1 ”

There is one moment silence, and then strange machine noises started to fill the room.

   “don't worry, he just slept”

  “how long”
And project tron members realised that they are hearing the others voice.

Nukaaya cleared his throat.

   “hello, dibash. ” said nuke.

Dibash turned and watched the projection with surprise and he shocked seeing nukaaya there, and dibash awoke from his shock.

   “nuke, nuke, help-help” dibash and eventually other voices pleaded him.

“ok...calm down— first I want to know why are you using a *A12-ssr processor* of 56ghz, to run the computer. ” asked nukaaya.

“AR is used for main purpose–”
“means entrance and exit, why the hell you used A12 ” interrupted nukaaya.

“For Fudence and for exit portal also ”

“what _you stole two AR-33 processors ”

“but one isn't working ” said dibash.

“impossible _but _wait you put Ar_33 processor as main entrance processor? ”
asked nukaaya.

  “yes” said dibash.

“where's the other ” asked nukaaya.

“In the panel as we are going to remove it magnet portal option activated and we landed here. ” said jev.

  Nukaaya opened the control panel (which exhibits it's inner machinery )

   Nukaaya is wondered for sometime and think and atlast got it.

S_1 computer runs with standard sets of 56processors and ALT_Btype Ram (up to 56tb.)

And for program T they installed two AR_33 processors one for entrance and other for exit.

AR_33 processors which are created by nuke are integrated ram processors and they had 33tghz power(more powerful than any computer chip in the world. )

Dibash added a Fudence level, so they have to install another processor, as adding another processor (A12SSR_56ghz), they unintentionally misplaced exit Ar_33 processor and that's why it doesn't worked (it's gold coil burned ).

  A12 ssr processor is overloaded with exit portal + Fudence level (which are close) and the Fudence level voltages are gone high and fatal (even to the programs).

And now nukaaya thinking solutions, his mind is working hard, he didn't spoke anything for an hour.

If he replace the processor now, nukaaya didn't know what happens to the players may be they vanish in to nothing, when system reboots.

    Nukaaya build up a plan in his mind.

  “everybody, go outside ” said nuke. “listen Pragya”.
All gone outside except Pragya.

“Pragya, I have to go in, to rescue them, you can watch me from here, you can see all levels from here, I keep it in safe mode, don't open the panel at all, be safe. ” finished nuke.

Pragya embraced nukaaya tightly
(he gasps pain)
*Pragya didn't discover yet*

“I love you ” she wishpered with a kiss.

“go, outside, I have to go in through magnet portal ” said nukaaya,
as Pragya moving slowly to exit,
“listen–i love you too ” he added.

Pragya thought to comeback but nuke already bidding her bye.

Magnet portal opens...

Nukaaya enters in to the game...

Lots of love from tron

Yours faithfully HIDY UFO...