Episode : 12

Pragya waiting to hear,

From when nukaaya started to love her,
yes,
she also want to know the answer.

     But nukaaya mumbled something that pragya can't heared and cursed himself like '' fool, stupid. '' and fall asleep.

     Pragya rubbed his hair warmly, and slept beside him, fully aware that he is asleep because of medication.

Next morning

   Nukaaya slowly opened his eyes and came to his senses the windows are snow filled and fire is the only thing keeping the room warm, he tried to get up but fell down, he tried once again but failed again, he miserably crawled to bathroom and it took him more than his will to not to scream with pain, the stabbed wound is hurting badly and it's started to bleed, it took more than a hour to make it back to the bed and he managed it with lot of pain.

    Nukaaya thought pragya is not in home, taking examples of past two days behavior, if she is in home she definitely sits beside nukaaya he thought.

    Pragya turned up, the moment he thought about her, she appeared infornt of him, like a goddess,

   “ you want anything. ” asked pragya.

Nukaaya shakes his head,

   “I want to go back” said nukaaya.

“oh... Please don't start again. ” said pragya.

“no, I want to go back”

“ no
... it's... Please recover, I'll promise you, I'll never insult you, I never ever hit you please ”  pleaded pragya.

  The following day all nukaaya didn't take any food and kept nagging pragya that he want to go back, finally at evening pragya tried everything but she couldn't tolerate nukaaya sadness she said yes but with one condition.

   “you have to eat” said pragya.

“ok” said nukaaya.

“but not here”

“what... where”

“I'll be back in a mo” said pragya, and she hurried to main hall.

  After 10 minutes pragya reappeared with two project tron members and Jessie, the two project tron members carried nukaaya to the car, nukaaya screamed few times the wound is hurting so badly, pragya sat beside nukaaya and folded her hand around his, he looks blankly at pragya wondering.

     Jessie is driving the car...

20min, 30min , 40min, 1 hour, nukaaya doubting where they are taking him.

    “pragya, where are we going ” asked nukaaya, in his regional language, his voice is weak.

  “just hold on for 20 minutes we are arriving soon, sort of surprise. ” said pragya,
nukaaya first time saw her blush.

      After twenty minutes of silence they reached a hill station. Jessie and pragya helped him and now he is sitting at the top of a hill restaurant over looking
New York. Pragya sat beside him, Jessie drove away

   “This place is called millania,
I love this place. ” said pragya.

    “oh... ” he still don't know why pragya bring him here.

    She ordered some food and kept staring at nukaaya.

    “ from when you started loving me” asked pragya.

Nukaaya smiled at the question.

   “you didn't want to know, from when your most hateful person started to love you. ” said nukaaya in his regional language.