Episode : 13

“project tron is created by my friend dibash who doesn't like computer games much,
he want to make it real,
he want to make the game a real one,

we two after completing our graduation started our research for making video games real, lot of people tried and failed and still lot of people trying it, ”

  “ we recruit a team member that's Jessie and we all together for six months done lots of experiments and thought lot of rubble ideas but nothing worked, then dibash gone to Mumbai for a family function, and there he met someone and he stayed there for one month and he came back with a beautiful concept,”

   Pragya started to tell nukaaya about the game whilst trying to recover the deleted project tron file.

   “The player is extracted by a S1 computer( which is 10 times more powerful than a super computer) through a portal and the player must play 3 levels to get back to real world, the level 1 is a bike race,
sounds funny,
one wrong turn you end up very you start,
a electro magnetic force slams you back to the start of the race, The player finds a station at the end of the race track, one train with six cars is parked at the station and player must reach engine to start the train,
last car is open always ,
to make it to the engine the player must answer 6 super difficult questions,
after answering the questions the player can drive the train to the tunnel, the last stage
**THE TUNNEL OF GREAT FEARS** Player will face all of their fears in the tunnel and reach the exit portal and comes in to the real world, this is the exact concept he brought from Mumbai,
but dibash added level 4,

i.e

After coming from the tunnel player must jump from 3 three foot barricades,

if the players touch the strings connecting the barricades they get small electric shocks, but last time when we checked the voltage,
it is 11000 volts and 25 amps of power running through the strings,

we tried to stop it but the thing is it's connected from the main power source directly, if we cut off the main source of the power, oh...
I don't want to even think about it. ” finished Pragya,
she tried all sort of recovering techniques to restore the project tron file but nothing worked.

    Pragya look tired and irratable, so, nukaaya made a coffee for her, she is so busy when nukaaya nudge Pragya for the coffee.

    “what ” she yelled.

“oh!!! Don't stab me again ” nukaaya yelped.

“oh-, i don't,
am sort of-started to like you” said Pragya with a little smile and got back to her work.

  Nukaaya is in shock.

   “you started to like me ” asked nukaaya, he is trying to hide his happiness but it isn't working.

     Pragya set down the laptop and took the coffee cup and walked with nukaaya  up to the terrace.

   They two silently stood there for a while, both sipping coffee, stars and moon giving a romantic light to the couple,
nukaaya broke the silence.

    “you know this Mumbai guy, who gave dibash project ” asked nukaaya in his regional language.

   “no, I don't know, even name also,
dibash doesn't said ” said pragya.

  “where is your control centre” asked nukaaya, this question taken pragya by surprise, she hesitate for a moment and silently said
“at dibash home basement ”.

     Nukaaya nodded knowingly,

  “When I first saw the project tron file, I felt amazed then it come to me that it's stolen from me, I felt anger and hatred towards the game and dibash and I deleted it ” said nukaaya.

   Pragya shocked,

“what—you—created project tron—” said pragya, she is so shocked.

   “project fear —that is the original name, dibash changed it, he changed lot of things and made the game worse ” said nukaaya.

   Pragya still in shock, dibash told Pragya it's original name, no one knows the original name including Jessie, they(Pragya, dibash) kind of kept it as a secret.

   “may I know, why you're all in hurry” asked nukaaya.

    “They— dibash, his friends jevline, Sara, Jhon all are trapped, the entry portal is not opening ” said Pragya.

“They are supposed to come from exit portal, why the heck they go in to the game when it isn't ready yet ” asked nukaaya.

   “The magnet portal option is activated accidentally when they were working at the centre and they all extracted by the s1 computer,
jev however opened the supplies portal, and from past 5 months they are living at start safe place, we are giving supplies to them and working restlessly to get them back, they are so depressed and half-dead by boredom ” finished Pragya with a sigh.

   “ now the supplies portal also closed” said Pragya sadly.

“They are not trying to get-out” asked nukaaya wondering.

   “24/7 their only job is to come out, all 4 completed the race number of times, but no one —”

“no one travelled in train” asked nukaaya knowingly.

“except Jhon—jhon travelled on train, he went up to the tunnel but came back looking terrified and with bruises, from then he didn't even try to get out,
some thing terrified him that much”
said Pragya.

   Nukaaya smiled a little which surprised Pragya, she look at him doubtfully.

   “I never met this jhon, but traveling in train and coming back from the tunnel, those are not small things, we can get past race easily, but the next two levels they're not easy to past” said nukaaya.

  “you created them aren't you” asked Pragya.

  Nukaaya nodded, Pragya eyes are lighting like stars but that isn't angry, that was a sort of proudness.

   “Now I can proudly say, my husband is a genius ” said Pragya.

   Pragya grabbed him in to a hug and kissed him. Nukaaya eyes are next to explode in awe. Nukaaya shocked and she not stopped they kissed each other affectionately on the terrace, moon hided behind a cloud with shy, the snow is dropping endlessly from the sky and the nukaaya dream queen kissed nukaaya.

    They parted after a while,

“Let's the rescue mission starts... ” said nukaaya, Pragya grinned.

      **LOTS OF LOVE FROM TRON**

  *YOURS FAITHFULLY HIDY UFO*