Just Chillin.... On a plane

Tis be a pau x reader! Tis was requested by me!! I'm so sad.. To the story! Stays in your p.o.v its a smut btw

Your p.o.v

It was a normal night on the job. Loading stuff on the plane, flying, loading stuff off the plane. It was just us three you, pau, and pat. Since there were three piolets someone was always doing nothing.... That person was you most of the time wa- "(Y/N)!!" Someone shouted at you.

You looked up to see pat standing there "Take the wheel for me. I gotta piss." He says. "Um ok?" You say as you walk into the cockpit (hehe she'll be there later~) and sit down. "Hey pau!" You say. "Hey (Y/n)." He says back.

(Ok I'm switching it up from "you" to "I")

He smirked and glanced at me. "Hey (Y/n) want to have a little fun?" He purred.
"What do you mean?" I asked with a smirk. "I'll show you after pat gets out of the bathroom." He said.

I turned my attention back to flying and thought. "What is he thinking of doing?"  My thoughts were interrupted by Pat. "Ahhh that felt nice~" Time for pau's "little fun" now. I stood up and let Pat have his seat back as I walked to the bathroom. Before I shut the door I hear. "I'm going to shit brb." Pau then walked up to the bathroom door and whispered. "Let me in and we can have our little fun~"

I sighed in defeat and opened the door. He got in and turned around and locked it. Then he pinned me against the wall. "Ready for our little fun to begin?" He purrs. "Yes~" I breathed.

He kisses me roughly and put his hands under my shirt. I moaned as his hands roamed my body. He licked my bottom lip,  asking for entrance. I smirked and denied him it. He growled and moved one of his hands to my ass and squeezed it good. I gasped and he slid his tongue in and explored my mouth.

I moaned as he did so. He broke the kiss and smirked as he put his hand on my inner thigh. I blushed and took my shirt off. He had a hint of pink on his cheeks as he reached behind me and unclipped my bra. I blushed more as it fell to the floor. I tried to cover myself but he pinned my hands to the wall. "Bad kitten~" He said letting go of my hands.

I wrapped them around his neck as he groped my right breast. I moaned softly and panted. He smiled and rubbed my clit through my pants. I groaned. "P-pau.." "Yes?" He said. "Stop teasing and fuck me~" I groaned.

He smirked and pulled my pants and panties down and pushed two fingers into me. My breath hitched as I moaned. He started pumping his fingers at a fast pace. I tilted my head back and moaned his name as I came on his fingers.

He pulled them out and licked them seductively. "You taste so sweet~" He purred. He pulled his boxers down and looked at me. "Is this your first time?" I chuckle. "No but thanks for being concerned." I said. He lined his member up and thrusted in. I wrapped my arms around his neck and moaned. "A-ah,  f-faster daddy!~" I moaned out in utter pleasure. He nodded and picked up the pace going at an almost inhuman speed. I moaned more as he groaned and grunted.

He picked up one of my legs and I wrapped it around him. He thrusted faster hitting my deepest spot. I choked out a louder moan and said. "A-ah!~ Fuck, right there baby!~" He kept hitting that spot as I felt my orgasm build up.

I moaned his name as I came. He thrusted a few more times before he came in me. After catching our breaths we cleaned up our mess put our clothes back on and walked out. "Why did you all do that on the plane?" Pat asked. "Do what?" I asked. "Don't play stupid I asked for a drink 25 mins ago and I heard the moans. I'm not deaf." I blushed and checked the time on my phone. 1 hr and 20 mins until we land.

This was going to be weird...

              The End!!!

Yeah yeah, still bad. I tried to make it look better and fix it up a bit so just. Yeahhhhhh. Still hope you enjoy it! Stay sinners ~

Jay~